Network/System Engineer or Technician
- 0 - 50
- 2845 Görüntüleme
Intertouch is continually improving its technologies and services by applying creativity to all aspects of its business.
By doing so, we enhance our customer services quality and support.
We are looking for an Network/System Engineer or Technician for our office in Europe side of Istanbul with the qualifications below;
• Experienced TCP/UDP/IP, Switching and routing.
• Understanding of Hospitality and wireless networking systems and technologies.
• Preferably having CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with Ruckus, Aruba, Cisco network eqiupments.
• Preferably experience in the installation and management of network equipments like Switch, Router, Access Point, Firewall.
• Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client support.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with others in the company who are in both a technical and non-technical role.
• Minimum of 1-2+ years of experience working in IT Support field.
• Problem solving skills, able to effectively troubleshoot issues also remotely.
• Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
• University, vocational or technical high-school graduation (Electronics - Computer)
• The candidate should be an exceptional organizer & have excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Team worker, result oriented.
• General positive attitude and problem solving abilities.
• Good command of English.
• Good knowledge of Internet usage and applications
• Solid knowledge of internetworking and networking.
• Military service should be completed for male candidates....
Docomo interTouch İnteraktif Hizm.Tic. A.Ş.
Headquartered in Singapore, interTouch is supported by 38 legal entities internationally including Asia Pacific, Europe, USA, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. Established in 1998, we are the largest, leading international provider of premier integrated technology solutions and managed services for the global hospitality industry.
We deliver a full suite of highly customisable technology solutions that include wired & wireless broadband connectivity services, multimedia services, and managed cloud-based network solutions that support data, voice, video & mobility within the hotel.
Our highly reliable solutions are backed by network monitoring, and a comprehensive, multilingual customer support. This enables us to manage more than 7 million broadband connections each year in guest & meeting rooms, as well as business centres worldwide. Our access to the latest industry technology ensures that we continuously provide state-of-the-art solutions, and remain a reliable and committed partner for now and in the future.
Effective 28th January, 2019, is wholly owned by Gate Worldwide Holdings, LLC., a technology and intellectual property holdings company in Delaware, USA.