Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Çok iyi derecede İngilizce bilen (Konuşma ve Yazma)
Sivil Toplum Kuruluşlarında görev almış
Yurt içi ve Yurt dışı seyahat engeli olmayan
Organizasyon yeteneği olan
As Doğan Holding we are looking for Associates / Senior Associates for our Business Development Department who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Business Development Department focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances and joint venture projects by working across the transaction value chain on deal origination, structuring, feasibility studies/ valuation, due diligence, negotiations and deal execution.
About the role – Job Description:
You will be involved in all aspects of the deal process, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing sizeable mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances and joint venture projects
- Identifying and evaluating potential investment targets, partnership and business development opportunities, presenting recommendations to the top management
- Preparation and delivery of every aspect of M&A value chain outputs including financial analysis & modeling, valuation, information memorandums, coordinating due diligence processes
- Advising top management from a financial, legal and operational perspective throughout the transaction regarding potential risks, opportunities, and other aspects of the process
- Taking part in and significantly contributing to deal structuring and negotiations with all relevant parties
- Overseeing and co-managing legal agreement processes (e.g. NDAs, MOUs/LOIs, SPAs, SHAs and Closing, etc.)
- Conducting feasibility analyses and preparation of detailed business plans for new growth initiatives
The successful candidate will have professional experience of minimum 1-3 years (associate /senior associate) in M&A Advisory, demonstrate strong understanding and comprehension of the theoretical aspects of corporate finance, capital markets, industry analysis, valuations, mergers & acquisitions.
- Established track record of relevant M&A deals,
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a finance concentration; MBA degree is an asset but not a must;
- A concrete and clear understanding of Turkish GAAP, IFRS and legislative, industry-specific and market-related issues,
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills,
- Successful team player, self-motivated, energetic and result driven;
- Strong reporting, analytical and presentation skills,
- Strong judgmental skills as well as business acumen;
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent command of both English and Turkish
Dogan Holding is looking for highly qualified teammates for Audit and Risk Management Department who will be responsible to execute audit, risk evaluation, compliance activities in domestic and foreign group companies.
- · Minimum 3 years of internal and/or external audit experience
- · Good command of accounting and financial statement
- · Being open to change and improvement in a dynamic business environment
- · Good communication skills in English
- · Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- · No military obligation for male candidates
- · Willingness to travel domestically and abroad
- · Analytical-critical thinking and analyzing skills to reach advanced solutions in problems
- · Confidence in quantitative abilities and data mining
- · Effectively operate while managing multiple tasks/projects
- · Ability to work in a team environment with a strong team spirit
- · Strong drive for learning and prioritize tasks
- · Excellent editorial and presentation skills
- · Effective time management and planning abilities
- · Easily manage and deal with stress
- · Demonstrate procreative and curious mindset
- · Collaborative and a relationship builder skills that allow effective interactions
- . CIA, CPA or other relevant professional certification
- . Experience in SAP modules and applications.
- · Experience in an information technology audit role or holder of certificate(s) in information technology
- · Working knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards and frameworks such as COSO, COBIT
Tracing its beginning to the 1950s, Dogan Holding today ranks among Turkey's top three conglomerates.
Doğan Holding has been investing in vital sectors of the economy, helping the country and itself to prosper. The Holding Company has an interest in six major business areas: energy, media, industry, trade, insurance, and tourism. In line with its long term structuring strategies, the Holding sold its subsidiary Dışbank to Fortis Group, increased its shares at Petrol Ofisi and acquired Star TV.
In addition to Dogan Holding, nine other Group Companies are listed and traded on the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE). These currently include Dogan Yayin Holding, Ray Sigorta, Milpa, Çelik Halat, Ditas, Hürriyet, Doğan Gazetecilik, Petrol Ofisi and Dogan Burda. Dogan Holding takes pride in being one of the very first business groups to adopt principles of corporate governance - long before they were regulated by the Capital Markets Board in Turkey.
With its focus on customer, innovative ideas and synergy created by international partnerships, Doğan Holding aims to create an increasing value to its stakeholders. Among its international partners are OMV, AOL-Time Warner, the Universal Music Group, Burda GmbH and Egmont Group.
As one of the foremost corporate contributors to national wealth through taxes and philanthropic activities, the Group realizes it social responsibility projects through Aydın Doğan Foundation. Doğan Holding's Organic Farm Project in Kelkit Gümüşhane was selected as one of the top 10 best practice cases in Corporate Social Responsibility by the Enterprise Directorate-General of the European Commission.
Doğan Group achieved consolidated revenue of US$ 8,852 million in 2007. As of the year 2008, the Group employs over 20,000 people.