Digital Analytics Specialist
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2227 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a full-time Digital Analytics Specialist who will participate in analyzing conversion funnel/user journey and identifying areas where new strategies can be implemented to reach the business goals.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Analytics Specialist will be:
- Analyze conversion funnel/user journey and identify areas where new strategies can be implemented to reach the business goals,
- Identifying and optimizing acquisition channels to reach traffic and lead generations goals, including search (Adwords), social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), traditional ad networks, programmatic buying and direct partnerships, ASO, and A/B testing encompassing monthly budgets and strict ROI targets,
- Lead, manage, and optimize all customer communications channels including email, push, and web notification; to current and prospective customers to drive acquisition and retention goals,
- Lead the testing, development, and execution of programs aimed at improving user engagement,
- Work with Product team to optimize landing pages, conversion funnels and onboarding experience,
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative approach for deeper understanding of the behavior of audience segment,
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with expertise in digital acquisition and conversion optimization across multiple channels in both web and mobile ecosystems,
- Exceptional skills in creative problem solving, study and reporting design, time management, self-confidence, analysis, accountability, practicality, client relations, communication, and presentation.
- Strong knowledge of Paid/PPC advertising, digital media planning, execution, optimization, email marketing, and search engine optimization. Experience working on brands with content-rich engagement strategies is a plus,
- Expert knowledge of website optimization, with a focus on landing page conversion and A/B testing to boost the performance of any channel,
- Knowhow in Communication/Remarketing Channels such as Mailing, CRM, Push/Web Notification,
- Thorough understanding of journey in any device type to turn user into loyal customer,
- Ability to translate customer insights into performance uplift activities that achieve tangible results,
- Expert at using Google Analytics and Marketing Automation Tools
- Ability to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat with “test and learn” mindset with a track record of innovation,
- Strong project/campaign management skills,
- Exceptional passion for testing, analyzing and iterating.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Strong presentation skills
- Good to haves:
- Experience with data mining
- Experience with working software development teams
- Experience with the Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools (Jira, Confluence)