Export Operation Representative
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1126 Görüntüleme
Elginkan Group is one of the most well-established industrial groups in Turkey, exporting to 150 countries through its domestic dealer network and international representation offices, active in Building/ Construction Materials, Heating-Cooling, Ceramics, Raw Materials, Foreign Trade, Sales and Food businesses.
The Group continues its production with 19 companies in Istanbul, Manisa and Bilecik for 67 years with the ideal to establish ETERNAL INSTITUTION by growing worldwide as well as creating value in Turkish economy, business life, ethics and society.We are looking for a “Export Representative” to join our team in Eleks Dış Ticaret A.Ş., one of the subsidiary companies of Elginkan Group.
- Organize export shipments and coordinate with internal units; Production Planning, Export Sales, Finance and Logistics,
- Complete foreign trade data requirements, generating export documents in corporate systems,
- Prepare all foreign Export Documents for Customs and other Authorities,
- Efficient teamwork and communication with all departments as well as customers,
- Ensuring complete coordination and information flow between all relevant departments in the supply chain steps undertaken,
- Weekly/Monthly reporting in line with the demands of the management,
- Examine the transportation expenses and follow up the suppliers’ invoicing, work on improvement process,
- To provide information flow with the companies providing services such as freight forwarders and customs agents, organize and follow up the transaction organization.
- University degree preferably in Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, International Trade, Logistics or similar fields,
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of export operation,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English, a second foreign language will be an asset,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and preferably SAP programmes,
- Have knowledge and experience on customs and foreign trade legislation,
- Experienced in foreign trade payments, Letter of Credit and implementations,
- Ability to work as a team member,
- Good communication and planning skills, analytical thinking capability, decision making and problem solving ability,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
En Yeni İlanlar