- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1421 Görüntüleme
Elginkan Group is one of the most well-established industrial groups in Turkey, exporting to 150 countries through its domestic dealer network and international representation offices, active in Building/ Construction Materials, Heating-Cooling, Ceramics, Raw Materials, Foreign Trade, Sales and Food businesses.
The Group continues its production with 19 companies in Istanbul, Manisa and Bilecik for 67 years with the ideal to establish ETERNAL INSTITUTION by growing worldwide as well as creating value in Turkish economy, business life, ethics and society.We are looking for a “Sales Representative” to join our team in Eleks Dış Ticaret A.Ş., one of the subsidiary companies of Elginkan Group.
- Plan specific activities to ensure realization of the sales goals,
- Make weekly and monthly work plans, observe the activities closely and present their reports, prepare territory analysis to keep management informed,
- Identify potential markets and customers,
- Plan periodical customer visits to collect orders, make market research and ensure costumer satisfaction,
- Introduce new products to exisiting and potential costumers,
- Maintain and improve regular contacts with all customers, demonstrate and negotiate to achieve the sales targets,
- Have full responsibility to create customer orders in the system and follow all the necessary steps to finalize the sales cycle.
- University degree (BA) preferably in engineering or business administration from a reputable university,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, a second foreign language will be an asset,
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in building materials and / or heating appliances sectors,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and preferably SAP programmes,
- Good interpersonal relation skills and sales ability,
- Ability of multi-tasking and working under pressure,
- No obstacle for travelling,
- No military obligation for male candidates.