Elginkan Group is one of the most well-established industrial groups in Turkey, exporting to 150 countries through its domestic dealer network and international representation offices, active in Building/ Construction Materials, Heating-Cooling, Ceramics, Raw Materials, Foreign Trade, Sales and Food businesses.
The Group continues its production with 19 companies in Istanbul, Manisa and Bilecik for 67 years with the ideal to establish ETERNAL INSTITUTION by growing worldwide as well as creating value in Turkish economy, business life, ethics and society.We are looking for a “Executive Assistant” to join team.
- Managing and maintaining executive schedules, including scheduling travel (tickets, documentation, visa, etc.), meetings, appointments, and conferences,
- Answering and directing calls and taking messages,
- Greeting visitors and determining access to specific individuals,
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence including emails, faxes, and postal mails.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and specifying significance,
- Preparing reports, collecting and analyzing information; preparing presentations,
- Developing and utilizing historical information; providing retrieval of information. Recording meetings discussions and provide minutes.
- Preparing executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- University degree in Business Administration, or Economics & Administrative Sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, second language will be an asset,
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant,
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience,
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills,
- No obstacle to travel domestic or abroad,