EPTISA is looking for a Graphical Designer with the following job description and the qualifications:
- Prepare documents/tables and presentations using design software and technologies;
- Formatting and editing of reports and written documents according to EU Communication and Visibility Manual for EU External Actions;
- Determine the message the design should portray;
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message;
- Develop graphics for illustrations, logos, and websites;
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout;
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
This role will provide a full-range of support to the team of EPTISA. The candidate should be open to learning and having new experiences and demonstrate flexibility, creativity, humour, and dedication for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Excellent skills with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written) is must.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Proactively carry out administrative and technical functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Be willing to work long and flexible hours to meet project deadlines, when required.
- Non-smoking candidate is preferred.
- Prior similar experience in a consulting company is asset.
- Previous experience in EU projects with similar role is asset.
- Knowledge on EU Communication and Visibility Manual for EU External Action is asset.