En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
Hampton by Hilton Gaziantep
Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
Possess strong commercial awareness
Excellent financial management experience
A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
Excellent analytical skills
Work in conjunction with the General Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
Provide timely and accurate financial statements
Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
Prepare capital reviews as required by the General Manager and/or accountancy and Finance Department
Build the financial awareness among members of the local management team
Hold monthly meetings with the Management Team to give financial updates
Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Day to day activities of accounting and provide oversight of staff within all offices.
- Review of financial statements, financial information of customers, subcontractors, vendors, and other businesses with which the company conducts business.
- Enhance cash position by monitoring A/P, A/R and collections. Work directly with staff to collect all past due receivables and retainage as soon as contractually allowed.
- Provide financial leadership regarding all financial matters.
- Coordination of budgeting and analysis requirements determined by the corporate officers.
- Execution of internal controls policies and procedures.
- Primary company representative for managing banking, bonding, and insurance transactions.
- Manage the monthly close process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Regular interface to the various office staff and management for matters of financial reporting, policy approvals, annual budgeting and monthly financial analysis.
- Lead accounting process improvements and financial systems upgrades including coordination of financial systems.
- Development of financial long-and short-range plans.
- Establishment of tax policies, tax planning, and oversight of preparation of all corporate tax filings.
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Advance usage in SAP FI and CO modules
- Having an active CPA license
- Experienced in multi-dealer or multi-customer management - must
- Living in Istanbul Asian side, Gebze, Kocaeli or close by - must
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or business management with emphasis on accounting.
- Minimum 10 years' demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management and minimum 3 years team management experience
- Intermediate level in English
- Proficient user for MS office applications
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferebly in Big 4 Audit companies
- Solid knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Preparing financial statements and packages according to IFRS
- Involving in budgeting and forecasting studies.
- Making analysis ,reviews,controls in month ends
- Preparing cash flow reports
- Conducting ad-hoc reports when required
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a senior finance professional with experience in a leadership role, you will report to the SVP Finance and will also serve as a key member of the finance management team. You will be expected to seamlessly run a world-class finance team of 50+ finance professionals using revolutionary and radically differentiated processes.
At ESW Capital the acquisition of software companies is one of our primary goals. You will play a role in the acquisition of some of these organisations and will be expected to ensure transformation of any acquired company into your core area of responsibility within a very short time frame. Our plan for 2018 is the acquisition of 50 companies.
One of our key challenges is the simplification of finance processes. You will do this in parallel with integrating one new software company per week, and manage teams using a metrics based process and a centralized structure.
The expectation is that you are a seasoned professional with excellent English communication skills that you use to effectively manage all of your working relationships.
You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and derive weekly productivity improvements in a cloud based network environment and to drive significant levels of value and productivity at much higher levels than in most companies.
You will operate in our centralized economies of scale model where the pace is fast and you will be required to make the right decisions quickly.
- 10+ years of US GAAP experience in a senior finance management position of a company with international operations
- 10+ years experience of managing finance teams of 30 people or more
- Track record as senior finance person responsible for 100+ MUSD turnover (annualized)
- Experience managing a complex group audit - Big 4 or client side
- A relevant university degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA
- Extensive US GAAP exposure, ASC 606 implementation experience a bonus
- M&A accounting and finance experience, including complex multi-currency consolidations
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems - Netsuite and/or Intacct a bonus
- Proven team leader with ability to work with tight deadlines in a faced-paced environment
- Well organized and resourceful, as well as an effective, proactive problem solver
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, and Hungary.