Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Due to the country legislations, only Turkish Nationals can be considered for this role.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Keep management advised of payment due dates
Ensure our suppliers are credited / debited on a timely basis
The Leading 5 Stars hotel
A Front Desk Clerk provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will it be like to work for this Brand?
We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member.
What will I be doing?
As Front Desk Clerk, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. Front Desk Clerk contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
· Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
· Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
· Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Follow company brand standards
· Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Front Desk Clerk always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Arabic knowledge is preffrable.