En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
We are currently searching for an experienced and dynamic General Manager to lead the team at our 5* chain hotel.
As a General Manager, you’ll be responsible for effectively leading and managing all aspects of the hotel and for delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on driving sales and profitability, guest and associate satisfaction and ensuring that brand standards are met.
Key responsibilities of a General Manager include:
Functioning as the primary strategic leader of the hotel with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and associate satisfaction, human resources, financial performance and sales and revenue generation.
Analyzing business results and working with the leadership team to develop effective strategies to address needs.
Making key decisions and overseeing execution, removing obstacles to success and ensuring appropriate resources are available to achieve business results.
Ensuring brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary.
Driving the sales culture in the hotel through active involvement in the sales process, including encouraging the leadership team to develop effective revenue management strategies and setting aggressive goals that will drive the property’s financial performance.
Preparing an annual budget and business plan in collaboration with appropriate department heads to ensure the smooth operations of the hotel, set financial goals and plan expenses Monitoring actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments .
Creating an environment in which all associates have the ability to reach their full potential
Ensuring that all associate and business decisions are in line with Evolution’s Mission, Values and Guiding Principles Job Requirements .
Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as a GM in a hotel required;
GM experience with the branded hotel or upscale full serve property is a plus
Proven track record in delivering financial results
Proven track record of building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment
Ability to inspire associates and to create a culture of care and accountability
Proven track record of positive associate satisfaction scores
Commitment to exceptional guest service
Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
Aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis
Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead-by-example work style
Provide leadership at all levels of the organization,
Ensure full compliance to operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards,
Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments,
Oversee day-to-day business operations,
Responsible for the achievement of the company's annual operating budget, marketing & sales plan and capital budget for the regional operations,
Establish and maintain relationships with domestic and foreign customers and institutions
Manage on-going profitability, ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction,
Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings,
Communicate and embody the company vision and values,
Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed.
- Graduated from electronics, computer or software engineering,
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering is preferred,
- Must have at least 15-20 years’ experience in software or hospital information systems as a General Manager or Asst.General Manager,
- Excellent command of English,
- International work experience and non-disabled traveling abroad,
- Will be able to travel alone and make business calls,
- Marketing experience abroad and domestically,
- Knowledge about government incentives and Turquality,
- Knowledge about software industry information and standards used in the world and Turkey,
- Corporate culture and management experience,
- Having business connections in the world and Turkey,
- Considering ethical values , honest, hardworking,
- To protect the brand value of companies within the country and abroad and will carry up
- Information about accounting,
- Obtained the necessary training about business administration and is open to learning,
- Membership and recognition in public and private institutions and organizations in the sector
- Good attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills. Ability to be customer focused and with excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative environment while prioritizing and managing multiple deadlines,
- Strong competency skills of visible leadership, change management, communication and collaboration and analytical thinking,
- Driving license and flexibility to travel,
- Non-smoking is preferred.
- Ortalama 5-7 yıl arası deneyim
- İngilizce bilmesi tercihimizdir.