- The control and management of a responsive and efficient Stock Management System for NATO Stocks held and controlled under the NSPA Kabul contract
- To liaise with the In Theatre Contract Manager on stock matters
- To provide statistical stock data to Project Management as required
- To ensure all logistic contractual commitments and KPI’s are met.
- To control and manage the material stream to ensure that the supply of materials and equipment is sufficient to support and fulfil the customer needs for NSPA Kabul
- To ensure that all Stock Request are completed correctly and follow the stores processand procedure in accordance with current NATO Regulations.
- To keep up to date registers of stock orders, receipts and issues and loans register.
- To maintain a NATO Funded Equipment (NFE) asset register and produce reports as Required by Project Management.
- To check all Minimum – Maximum Stock levels are accurate in accordance with Item Usage and adjust re-order points as required.
- To ensure that when a Re-Order points are reached appropriate orders are placed in a timely manner to ensure continuous availability of stock in consultation with Procurement and lead times.
- To hasten all outstanding orders which have been submitted to ensure timely arrivalTo control Cyclic Stock checks for the site and record all items checked and action any deficiencies identified in accordance with contract requirements
- To carry out annual stock takes as required and produce a year-end report for Project Management
- To investigate stock discrepancies and report all significant variances to the Supply Chain Manager
- To control all COSHH and maintain registers of all hazardous stores, including Receipts, issues and data sheets.
- To attends in training sessions and tool box talks.
- To adhere to KBR Health & Safety requirements at all times.
- To produce and submit all logistics reports as required by the contract
- The incumbent may be required to perform such other related duties as may be directed.
Communications and Relationships
- Liaise with the BSG Property Accounting Officer ( PAO) to resolve stock issues
- Communicate directly with:
- Property Accounting Officer
- NSPA Technical Officer
- Client Site Management
- Client UK Procurement Department
- IT Department regarding IT related problems
Must be able to demonstrate formal qualification and experience in regards to the following tasks:
- Good understanding of English language oral and written to NATO standards 3221.
- Experience of working in austere environments.
- Ideally experience within a NATO stores experience at RQMS or QM levelA minimum of 7 years Warehouse/Stores Supervision experience.
- An excellent awareness of Health and Safety supported by relevant qualifications.
- A flexible approach to management with the ability to deal with short notice changes in time, budget and outcome.
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems at a supervisor level.
- Experience in the NDSS (NATO Depot and Support System) would be an advantage
- High degree of IT literacy and able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of spreadsheets.Good Written and Oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Transportation and Storage of Hazardous goods, qualified to move by Air, Sea and Road
- Must possess competent skills in working with Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Access)
GLOBAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS
GSS works with construction, infrastructure and O&M companies with high standards of service and compliance, who are proactively bidding on and winning contracts globally and who require a multi-national, multi-skilled workforce that is ethically recruited, supplied and managed.
We have recent history supporting NATO and the UK MOD across Afghanistan and Iraq, and we are expanding our presence in support of infrastructure and construction projects in Qatar.