Grant Writing and Compliance Expert
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2780 Görüntüleme
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Turkey and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on community participation, STL works at a grassroots level to build local capacity, mitigate the risks and impact of disasters, and support those in need in meeting their basic needs and rights.
In line with its mandate STL currently has the following main activities:
- Refugee Support Program: in response to the increasing number of refugees in Turkey, STL is supporting refugees living outside camps in the Turkish border area through a food security programme providing psychosocial support through the establishment of Community Centres;
- Child Protection Program: STL has been providing protection services and psychosocial care for Syrian children and children affected by seasonal agricultural migration. Targeting both at-risk and working children among the refugees as well as the host community, STL has been supporting children’s education through life skills activities, awareness raising sessions and workshops.
- Civil Society Disaster Platform: in collaboration with partners, STL has launched a platform that will bring together civil society actors in sharing information and coordinating projects related to disaster management in Turkey.
- Communicate with donors regarding their rules and regulations on program management, procurement and logistics, human resource management, finances, audits, and visibility, among other sets of compliance
- Ensure that all respective STL staff are aware of donor rules and regulations through regular communication and orientations
- Ensure that all respective STL staff comply with donor rules and regulations
- Regularly conduct project audits
- Where needed, work with internal audit focal points of support departments to improve compliance
- Propose a plan to Programs Coordinator to tackle the identified gaps and take corrective action
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the status of each department in relation to compliance
- Update reporting tables across all STL projects based on donor requirements
- Inform and follow up with all project holders the submission of reports
- Check reports to ensure that they are in compliance with donor requirements
- Submit reports to donors with final check and approval of Programs Coordinator
- Communicate in written to donors any changes in project implementation
- Manage the opening and closure of projects, both within STL and with the donor
Project Documentation and Archiving
- Revize and finalize the project documentation system, both hard copies and on the server
- Ensure that staff are documenting correctly, both programs and support departments
- Conduct trainings and provide one-on-one support to all relevant staff on documentation and archiving requirements
- Work closely with head of program and support departments to in developing and transforming ideas into grant proposals
- Compile, edit and finalize grant proposals including supporting documents according to the donor requirements and guidelines
- Conduct research on potential funding sources; maintain funding opportunity databases
- Serve as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations
- University degree
- Extensive experience with NGO management, preferably in the humanitarian sector
- Experience in all aspects of program development, proposal writing and budget development
- Experience in contracts with UN agencies and INGOs as well as major government and EU donors
- Experience in audits and evaluations of NGO projects
- Excellent analysis skills with good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Competencies in training and orientations
- Autonomy, creativity, adaptability and flexibility
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Benzer İş İlanları
HAYATA DESTEK DERNEĞI / SUPPORT TO LIFE
Hayata Destek Derneği, Türkiye ve çevre bölgelerde afet risklerinin azaltımı, afete hazırlık, acil yardım ve iyileştirme çalışmaları yapan bağımsız bir insani yardım kuruluşudur. Hayata Destek, toplumsal katılımı öncelikli tutarak, yerel kapasiteyi geliştirmek, afet risk ve etkilerini aza indirgemek, toplulukların temel ihtiyaç ve haklarının karşılanmasına destek vermek için toplum-temelli çalışmalar yürütmektedir.
Hayata Destek hedefleri doğrultusunda sürmekte olan stratejik çalışma alanları aşağıdaki gibidir;
• Mülteci Destek Programı: Türkiye’deki mültecilerin sayısı ve zarargörebilirliği arttığı sürece, Hayata Destek, kamplar dışında hayatını sürdüren mültecilere insani yardım ve koruma sağlamaya devam edecektir.
• Çocuk Koruma Programı: Hayata Destek, Suriyeli çocuklar ile mevsimlik gezici tarım göçünden etkilenen çocuklara yönelik koruma hizmetleri ve psikososyal destek çalışmaları yürütmektedir. Çalışan çocuklar ile risk altındaki çocukların eğitime devamlılıklarına katkı sağlayan Hayata Destek, yaşam becerilerinin geliştirilmesine yönelik aktivitelerin yanı sıra farkındalık arttırma çalışmaları ve atölyeler düzenlemektedir.
• Sivil Toplum Afet Platformu: Hayata Destek paydaş kurumlarla birlikte, sivil toplum aktörlerini doğal ve çatışma kaynaklı afetlere ilişkin konularda bilgi paylaşımı, kapasite geliştirme ve savunuculuk için bir araya getirecek bir platform oluşturmuştur.