Monitoring, Evaluation Officer / Ölçme Değerlendirme Sorumlusu
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3007 Görüntüleme
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Turkey and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on community participation, STL works at a grassroots level to build local capacity, mitigate the risks and impact of disasters, and support those in need in meeting their basic needs and rights.
In line with its mandate STL currently has the following main activities:
- Refugee Support Program: in response to the increasing number of refugees in Turkey, STL is supporting refugees living outside camps through a cash based intervention and psychosocial services in Community Centres;
- Child Protection Program: STL has been providing protection services and psychosocial care for children affected by seasonal agricultural migration. Targeting both at-risk and working children among the refugees as well as the host community, STL has been supporting children’s education through life skills activities, awareness raising sessions and workshops.
- Civil Society Disaster Platform: In collaboration with partners, STL leads a platform that brings together civil society actors in sharing information and coordinating actions related to disaster management and humanitarian aid in Turkey.
Support To Life is expanding its Quality Management Department (QMD) and wishes to increase its capacities in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL). MEAL is part of everyday programme management and is critical to the success of all STL programmes. STL is seeking to build an effective MEAL system. Support To Life is looking for one Meal Officer to work in field Officer in Hatay (Antakya)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Quality Management Department (QMD) in preparing and compiling M&E plans of the projects implemented in the area of responsibility in collaboration with project team and project managers in accordance with donor requirements.
- Supporting the QMD and projects teams to develop appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools, (survey forms, database, guidelines etc.)
- Collecting relevant data from the field effectively, analysing and reporting it.
- Developing and proofreading needs assessment reports, baseline reports, impact reports etc.
- Supporting project proposal development in collaboration with the QMD and project managers.
- Maintaining databases of M&E information.
- Helping to disseminate information on M&E processes within the organization.
- University education and/or training in a relevant field (Humanitarian aid, sociology, statistics, data analysis);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish; Arabic and Kurdish are an asset;
- Ability to operate as part of a team in a multi-cultural, value-driven work environment, and to perform tasks in sensitivity to the local culture;
- Proficiency in common IT hardware/software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and previous data entry experience). The person should particularly be comfortable with data analysis and visualization on Excel (filtering data, using pivot tables, creating graphs…)
- Excellent analytical, reporting/communication/note taking and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel within Turkey.
- Familiarity with the Syrian refugee crisis and the cultural, political and socio-economic context.
- Newly graduated persons with any experience related to data analysis and reporing are encouraged to apply,
- Good understanding of and engagement with the humanitarian context and the key principles of accountability, impartiality, neutrality, independence and cooperation;
- Intercultural understanding, sensitivity and adaptability;
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation;
- Strong commitment to teamwork and coordination;
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills;
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines, and maintain ethical and professional conduct.
Benzer İş İlanları
HAYATA DESTEK DERNEĞI / SUPPORT TO LIFE
Hayata Destek Derneği, Türkiye ve çevre bölgelerde afet risklerinin azaltımı, afete hazırlık, acil yardım ve iyileştirme çalışmaları yapan bağımsız bir insani yardım kuruluşudur. Hayata Destek, toplumsal katılımı öncelikli tutarak, yerel kapasiteyi geliştirmek, afet risk ve etkilerini aza indirgemek, toplulukların temel ihtiyaç ve haklarının karşılanmasına destek vermek için toplum-temelli çalışmalar yürütmektedir.
Hayata Destek hedefleri doğrultusunda sürmekte olan stratejik çalışma alanları aşağıdaki gibidir;
• Mülteci Destek Programı: Türkiye’deki mültecilerin sayısı ve zarargörebilirliği arttığı sürece, Hayata Destek, kamplar dışında hayatını sürdüren mültecilere insani yardım ve koruma sağlamaya devam edecektir.
• Çocuk Koruma Programı: Hayata Destek, Suriyeli çocuklar ile mevsimlik gezici tarım göçünden etkilenen çocuklara yönelik koruma hizmetleri ve psikososyal destek çalışmaları yürütmektedir. Çalışan çocuklar ile risk altındaki çocukların eğitime devamlılıklarına katkı sağlayan Hayata Destek, yaşam becerilerinin geliştirilmesine yönelik aktivitelerin yanı sıra farkındalık arttırma çalışmaları ve atölyeler düzenlemektedir.
• Sivil Toplum Afet Platformu: Hayata Destek paydaş kurumlarla birlikte, sivil toplum aktörlerini doğal ve çatışma kaynaklı afetlere ilişkin konularda bilgi paylaşımı, kapasite geliştirme ve savunuculuk için bir araya getirecek bir platform oluşturmuştur.