Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
İnsan Kaynakları seçme yerleştirme, performans değerlendirme, kariyer, organizasyonel gelişim vb. alanda bilgi ve deneyim sahibi,
İş Kanunu ve Sosyal Güvenlik Mevzuatı hakkında bilgi sahibi,
İnsan ilişkileri, ikna kabiliyeti, sözlü ve yazılı iletişim becerileri gelişmiş,
Execute the corporate recruitment strategy to ensure to attract and retain the best candidates and increase company reputation as an employer-of-choice. Coordinate and conduct the recruiting process for various vacant positions while optimizing the quality of new hires.
What can you offer us:
- Creation and display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews.
- Managing the attrition of the team and ensuring the exit tracking and process implementation such as exit interviews.
- Constantly develop and maintain candidate data base and send notification e-mails.
- Planning and preparation of training groups.
- Preparation and implementation of written warnings, terminations, notices and certificates in compliance with Turkish Labour Law.
- Work closely with employees and managers and the payroll together.
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR policies to support company business objectives.
- Follow-up day-to-day HR business including administration with local HR Team.
- Periodical reporting of all tasks.
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in relevant fields (psychology, human resources or equivalent)
- HR Generalist background in Turkish labour law and recruitment is an asset.
- Knowledge in competency based interview and assessment center applications.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Very good command of English also German is a plus.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced team environment; this includes providing HR guidance and expertise to all levels of the company.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
What we will offer you:
- Challenging and diversified tasks
- An excellent business partner
- A great office with modern work stations
- A highly motivated and engaged team
- The opportunity to become a valued customer service professional
- Internal training and further education
- Promotion prospects in our international team
- Generalist HR experience with a proven track record in Recruitment within the Hospitality or similar industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Payroll knowledge is preferable
- Knowledge of Turkish Labor Law
- Competent in MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and HR systems and processes
- Adaptation skills
- Good command of English
- University degree
- Willing to go the extra mile