- 0 - 50
- 623 Görüntüleme
Multi-national immigration company serving clientele from around the world is looking for new team member.
- Talk to our clients all over the world and understand their requirements.
- Work in a coordination with local agents, overseas offices and our HQ in Vancouver, Canada.
- Follow up the clients’ processes.
- Support partners and sales performance.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Prepare administrative reports on a daily / weekly basis.
- Identify and investigate new business opportunities.
- Fluent in English in written and spoken
- Arabic and/or Persian is an asset
- University degree
- +5 years of experience
- MS Office applications knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and multitask team player and detail oriented
- Strong administrative skills
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills to interact clients all over the world!
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- No travel restrictions (domestic+abroad)
- No military obligation for male candidates