Finance Vice Manager
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 4709 Görüntüleme
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analysing change and advising accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Analysing competitors and market trends.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Managing budgets.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Familiar with Turkish tax law and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Accounting ,Finance,Economics or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial position with at least 3 years of experience in managerial position.
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Knowledge in SAP is a plus).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have good logical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
Benzer İş İlanları