The candidate will be worked on site at a power plant project in Turkey Eagan Side and responsible for the electrical engineering and loop drawings on site and directed by lead engineer on site.
The candidate should know the Autocad program very well and using Autocad actively. On the other hand, the candidate should be willingly to be on site for a hard-working condition.
The Site Engineer can be required to work in various locations on a contract basis, depending on the portfolio requirements of the business.
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering
- Has at least 1-3 years experience
- Previous experiences in relation with electrical site works
- Understands all facets of the engineering process
- Very good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment
- Autocad skills
- No travel restriction and no restriction to work on site for long term period
- Fluent English