We are looking for a ' CONTROLLER ' for our 100% foreign-owned company which is located in Adana.
• The Company's objectives and principles, procedures, applicable to daily operations in the SAP system to alert and responsible to check that.
In this context, work in close collaboration with other departments of the company.
• Financial regulations within the framework of international accounting standards and ensure to check the accuracy of results.
In this context, work in close collaboration with the General Accounting team.
- To be responsible for the monthly standard and actual costs in SAP system processes the timely and error-free execution.
• To ensure timely and complete fulfillment according to IFRS accounting practices all forms of corporate financial results and related reports. (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement)
• To prepare properly cost of sales and profitability reports in a timely which presented to senior management.
• To prepare the forecast annual budget and periodic (monthly and quarterly);
to report deviation of actual budget each month by analyzing the reasons.
• Reporting and analyzing working Capital and financial ratios which based on segment
• To make investments and capital expenditures budget of evaluations and reporting and control deviations.
• Internal and external audit reports and information necessary to transfer and play an active role in the independent audit of IFRS
• Drawing up ad hoc reports requested by management
- University graduates from related departments,
• Good command of English,
• Use MS Office programs can be a very good degree
• Dominate the Uniform Chart of accounts and IFRS
• 3-5 years of experience in Budget and Financial Reporting Department of production companies
• Preferably knowledge of SAP,
• Have completed military service (for male candidates),
• Strong communication skills and teamwork
• Strong systematic and analytical skills, solution-oriented, highly motivated business
• Residing in Adana