Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
ASAPNetwork Consulting Engineer Job Description (ASAP)
Long term contract with LLC Flint ( http://www.flint-international.com/ ) for Cisco Systems.
If you have enough qualification, please email to
The Business Entity
Working as part of the Global Security Services organization, the role delivery of both transactional and projects to strategic customers throughout the EMEAR theater. Projects vary considerably between security reviews; Design and implementation of Cisco security products; And involvement as part of virtual multi-discipline teams as a lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.subscriptional
The team is
a dynamic and highly skilled team, working with a team of experienced and experienced consulting engineers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- NCEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Responsibility for delivery of both transactional andsubscriptionalProject
- Lead design and implementation
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the Mobile, Cloud, Security, IT, and Big Data spaces, including Software and Consulting Services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond.
- Minimum of 10 years of security experience is mandatory of which
- The candidate will have expertise in internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
The candidate must have a deep knowledge on ISE and ASA and Sourcefire- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and security products is required. Other technologies such as StealthWatch,
- NCEs will be CCIE Security qualified.
Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH,
Good communication and consulting skills.
If you have enough experience - more than 8 years, you have a high qualification in Firewalls: ASA, firepower; firewalls, ISE,