- 1000 den Fazla Aday Başvurdu
- 26565 Görüntüleme
- Bachelor’s Degree from law, business administration, economics, international relations and related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in banking or financial services in Auditing, Internal Controls, Compliance Risk Management or Operational Risk Management Areas
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Strong written and personal communication skills, analytical thinking and presentation skills, self-confidence, problem analysis and execution oriented attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong team player willing to learn and share experience with other team members
- For male candidates, military service should have been completed
- Responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance Risk Management Department in day to day management of local and/or international, regulatory or policy compliance.
- Coordination of implementation for various compliance related projects and/or requirements throughout the organization.
- Team building with business lines to ensure local and applicable international laws and policy and procedures are interpreted and implemented timely and correctly
- Identifying potential risk areas for compliance subjects and working on mitigation activities
- Monitoring compliance of business lines and branches with the relevant policy and procedures
- Reporting on compliance risks via various channels of the organization.
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.