Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Follow up & Management conducting interviews with the trainees / candidates.
- Conducts trainees recruitment processes, filling in the necessary paperwork & filing.
- Follows up on trainees contract dates, informs departments accordingly and ensures necessary paperwork is filled.
- Analyses training needs of the hotel and prepares an annual training plan based on the business needs and the departmental training plans.
- Advises and assists management in achieving specific training and development objectivesPrepares and distributes the monthly training calendar and plan.
- Reports to the Director of HR and the Country Training Manager on a monthly basis
- Revises and updates existing Hilton Training Programmes.
- Organises a Welcome Day on a regular basis as well as the induction of new Team Members according to the standards.Creates and introduces new training programmes and workshops.
- Coordinates and evaluates internal and external training programmes.
- Introduces outside materials, films, videos etc. for specific training needs and maintains the library of training material.
- Develops and conducts training programmes according to the hotels strategy to meet training needs of Team Members, Team Leaders and managers, within the established budget
- Prepares monthly reports for Assistant HR Manager / Director of HR: Regional Update, Chart, HU & Training & Huddles , Training payroll monthly.
- Maintains employee bulletin boards & electronic bulletin boards
- Assists in the coordination of trainee programmes (Elevator & MDP etc)
- Assists in the organisation of social activities.
- Keeps up to date with trends on the market.
- Follows up on Team Members of the Month nominations from all departments, and makes the necessary orders for the winners.
- Prepares monthly awarding lists collecting the data from various sources (SALT, emails, letters etc.), and prepares certificates.
- Assists Director of HR in recruitment processes and support recruitment activities using the Company's talent management system
- Support Human Resources activities including health and safety legislation, and other team-based activities
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate and assists Director of HR in disciplinary processes where necessary
- Assist Director of HR in needed related HR Matters
- Assist in the organization of Team Member social events and social responsibility activities.
- Follow up the Performance Evaluation Processes for both Hotels Follow up the Audits on behalf of HR department In charge of the hotel Team member social media channels
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous at least 5 years Hospitality Sector experience and preferred Training experience
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Bachelor and preferred master graduation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English, both business and conversational
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What will I be doing?
As Group, Congress, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Group, Congress, and Events Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Group, Congress, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
A Group, Congress, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone mannerHigh level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.