PropertyTurkey.com is a leading real estate consultancy company headquartered in London/UK with offices in various parts of Turkey, including Istanbul, Bodrum, Fethiye, Kalkan, Antalya.
Our client base is predominantly foreign investors looking for lifestyle and investment properties.
We are now recruiting experienced sales consultants for our sales offices. The candidates must have the ability to build close relationships with clients and face-to-face sales closure is a necessary skill.
Prior experience in highly driven consultative-sales environments, in-depth knowledge of Turkey and investment appraisal methods would be a plus, however, in-house training will be given.
Your key responsibilities will include identifying and meeting our clients’ requirements and assisting them in finding their ideal home and investment in Turkey.
Keeping a good record of your communications, updating your knowledge on our products and market dynamics, building a good rapport with clients for creating a future business are important skills needed for this position.
We are offering a basic salary plus uncapped commission to successful candidates.
- Creating Human Resources management strategies in accordance with the vision and mission of the company and contributing to the organization’s development;
- To ensure that innovative HR approaches and models are brought to the organization;
- Ensuring the management of all experiences of the employees within the organization (recruitment, career management, performance management, wages and fringe benefits, leaving the job processes, etc.)
- Personnel file, SSI transactions, payroll and accrual transactions, wage payments, etc. To support and control the execution of the transactions in accordance with the provisions of the regulation and relevant legislation;
- Carrying out studies to increase employee loyalty;
- Ensuring the management of employee relations and communication;
- Taking an active role in human resources budget and reporting studies;
- Maintaining department records and reports.
Key Qualifications Required
- Graduated from related departments of universities / having a master's degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Human Resources department;
- Fluent in English;
- Predisposed to work with domestic and international teams and different cultures in a dynamic and versatile working environment;
- Having knowledge of the Labor Law No. 4857 and SGK regulations;
- Participated in system installation and development processes;
- Result-oriented, analytical-systematic perspective;
- Developed managerial skills;
- We are looking for teammates.