Firmanın diğer ilanları
. To manage sales lead given and to produce most out of them
. To generate sales leads
. To create new sales channels
. To close maximum number of sales per month
. To Write/Fill sales contracts
. To greet customers at the sales office or on the phone
. To take customers to our model home and project sites
. To be active on online channels of sales
. Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory
. Excellent knowledge of all MS Office Products
. Education on a middle level / higher level,
. At least 5 years of relevant experience (preferably in real estate industry)
. Proactivity, flexibility and Team working
. Strong communication & relationship skills as well as an executional mindset complete the profile we are looking for.
. Excellent attention to detail, communication, customer service and follow-up skills
. Ability to develop and foster partner relations
. Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority
- Graduated from Civil Engineering Department,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a construction site engineer and at least 3 years in the residential building project,
- Having large-scale project experience targeting quality priority at international standards,
- Good knowledge of materials, details and system setup,
- Experienced in Planning, Organization, Monitoring and Reporting,
- Will be able to control manufacturing and progress payments,
- Having experience in rough construction and finishing works,
- Having the ability to supervise and direct during the implementation of the project,
- Good command of project follow-up, work schedule, manufacturing reporting,
- Good command of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation,
- Good knowledge of Autocad and MS Office Programs(Excel, Word, etc.),
- No military disability for male candidates,
- Prone to teamwork, responsible and solution oriented.
- To be responsible from all site activities of the residential apartment buildings,
- To supervise and ensure that all construction site activities and assembly works are carried out in accordance with international standards, contract annexes and specifications, in accordance with approved detail, assembly instructions and layouts,
- Finalizing the productions in target times and quality according to the work schedule in accordance with the project and technical specifications,
- To make referral and coordination of all the site staff connected to it,
- Maintain positive relations with the main contractors, suppliers or subcontractors during the preparation and execution of the project and report any developments or changes the management,
- Tracking subcontractor, team, equipment and calculating their actual costs,
- Carrying out all activities to complete the project on the time and on budget.
1.Set weekly, monthly and annual goals according to the sales plan.
2. Track these goals by meeting with team members on a regular time,
3. Salesmanship – must train sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust and make the sale on a regular basis,
4. High following up and continue coaching for team members, helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective, and the ability to support and motivate sales members is essential to success at this job,
5. Develop and implement training programs that teach sales members how to get customers with continually coaching,
6. Team management – it is the responsibility to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met,
7. Motivating others to meet goals in a sales environment thrive,
8. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team,
9. Team management – it is the responsibility to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met,
10. Analysing trends and results and generates timely sales reports,
11. Preparing reports and presentations to Sales Director,
12. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team,
13. Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis,
14. Preparing the selling strategy of the company to achieve sales targets,
15. Business acumen –understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. Must think strategically, understand the real estate industry and have a manager mindset,
16. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence,
17. Communication skills/Leadership – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales members and other managers is essential for effective Real Estate Sales Managers,
18. Performance management – Plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment.
Educational Level: Required to have Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
Period of Experience: Having at least 5-year-experience in similar companies.
Competent - Knowledge Requirements :
Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies,
Using all the MS Office Programs effectively,
Experience in customer relationship management,
Experience managing and directing a sales team.
Strong communication skills,
Creating and implementing a sales plan,
Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress,
Analysing sales data,
Management and leadership skills,
Mentoring and coaching sales representatives.
Requirements of Attitude and Behaviour:
Bound to ethical principles,
Having high sense of responsibility,
Result and solution-oriented.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements,
- Recruiting, training and developing staff,
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time,
- Pensions and benefits administration,
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees,
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Conducting surveys to understand the demands & feedbacks of people regarding HR services, initiating action plans with service providers, obtaining best solutions regarding safety, employee satisfaction, efficiency & cost.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Extensive experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle like Source, evaluates, qualify, submit and follow up to candidate deployment.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual, mid-year/quarter review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
- Drive employee engagement program to enhance more productivity.
- Update on recent HR trends/ New Initiation/Process Improvements and participate in different HR conclave.
- Coordinating and making regular auditing’s to HR service providers such as transportation, catering, security and company cars etc.
- Responsible for various administration clerical tasks
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems,
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies
- Purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Coordination of travel operations of employees, including budget management, visa/passport applications etc.
- Manage domestic and international transfer of the Expat employee(s)
- Plan, manage and order for the maintenance of office supplies to keep at an adequate level.
- Must have flexibility with work hours in order to better accommodate business needs,
Monday to Friday :08:30-17:30
- Advanced level of English,
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, business administration, business,
- Human Resource or Management or related field preferred,
- More than 4 years of experience,
- Competency in Microsoft Office and business management and presentation tools
- Focused on customer service,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market,
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently,
- Knowledge in Human resources systems such as performance Appraisal, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & benefits …etc.,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Systematic and analytical thinking,
- Knowledge of the labour laws,
- Communication & negotiation skills,
- Systematic and analytical thinking,
- For male candidates, completed military service,