Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Follow up & Management conducting interviews with the trainees / candidates.
- Conducts trainees recruitment processes, filling in the necessary paperwork & filing.
- Follows up on trainees contract dates, informs departments accordingly and ensures necessary paperwork is filled.
- Analyses training needs of the hotel and prepares an annual training plan based on the business needs and the departmental training plans.
- Advises and assists management in achieving specific training and development objectivesPrepares and distributes the monthly training calendar and plan.
- Reports to the Director of HR and the Country Training Manager on a monthly basis
- Revises and updates existing Hilton Training Programmes.
- Organises a Welcome Day on a regular basis as well as the induction of new Team Members according to the standards.Creates and introduces new training programmes and workshops.
- Coordinates and evaluates internal and external training programmes.
- Introduces outside materials, films, videos etc. for specific training needs and maintains the library of training material.
- Develops and conducts training programmes according to the hotels strategy to meet training needs of Team Members, Team Leaders and managers, within the established budget
- Prepares monthly reports for Assistant HR Manager / Director of HR: Regional Update, Chart, HU & Training & Huddles , Training payroll monthly.
- Maintains employee bulletin boards & electronic bulletin boards
- Assists in the coordination of trainee programmes (Elevator & MDP etc)
- Assists in the organisation of social activities.
- Keeps up to date with trends on the market.
- Follows up on Team Members of the Month nominations from all departments, and makes the necessary orders for the winners.
- Prepares monthly awarding lists collecting the data from various sources (SALT, emails, letters etc.), and prepares certificates.
- Assists Director of HR in recruitment processes and support recruitment activities using the Company's talent management system
- Support Human Resources activities including health and safety legislation, and other team-based activities
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate and assists Director of HR in disciplinary processes where necessary
- Assist Director of HR in needed related HR Matters
- Assist in the organization of Team Member social events and social responsibility activities.
- Follow up the Performance Evaluation Processes for both Hotels Follow up the Audits on behalf of HR department In charge of the hotel Team member social media channels
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous at least 5 years Hospitality Sector experience and preferred Training experience
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Bachelor and preferred master graduation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English, both business and conversational
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
A Finance Supervisor will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
A Finance Supervisor, you will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
• Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
• Manage of all account queries and disputes
• Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
• Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
A Finance Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
• Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
• Good time management and organisation skills
• High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
• Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Personel yemek saatlerinde yemekleri hazır olmasını sağlamak,
- Personel yemekhanesinde kullanılan ekipmanların temiz ve dikkatli kullanılmasını sağlamak,
- İş sağlığı ve güvenliği kurallarına özen göstermek,
- Turizm Otelcilik M.Y.O.,Turizm Otelcilik Meslek Lisesi mezunu,
- Tercihen ustalık belgesi veya Mesleki yeterlilik belgesine sahip,
- 4*-5* otellerde en az 2 yıl tecrübeli,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
- Güler yüzlü hizmet sunmayı ilke edinmiş,
- İnsan ilişkileri ve iletişim gücü yüksek,
- Dış görünüşüne ve kişisel hijyenine özen gösteren,
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.