We are a Company which is export champion in aluminum goods category for four consecutive years and one of the first 1.000 companies of export in Turkey. We are located in Istanbul and Eskişehir, working mainly in the fields automotive, industrie and white goods with aluminium die casting and machining. To support our expanding we are seaching for a Project specialist / engineer with great experiences.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare master plans of new projects.
- Organize and manage all project activities (Technical issues, production trials, documentation….etc)
- Following of project targets and reporting to internal and external customers, and to the Company Management.
- Make standardization for continuous improvement of project management processes.
- Fulfillment of all tasks and responsibilities defined in the integrated management system and IATF 16949.
- Fulfillment of the requirements of the management systems ISO 14001 and 45001 and understanding of our environmental and occupational safety policy.
- Compliance with environmental pollution and waste management regulations at the factory.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations, knowledge about occupational safety risks.
- Participation in internal audits and their implementation in the context of plans.
- Overall responsibility for organizing and directing the manufacturing of products to meet safety, production, quality, delivery, cost and human capital goals.
- Doing the efficiency study of present and new formed fixtures and machines, contributing to qualify of the processes.
- Guiding the studies that increase efficiency of processes, exercising to decrease rates of waste, lost and rework. Reporting, tracking and improving production efficiency, scrap rate, cross training, overtime etc.
- Having at least 2 years of similar work experience in sales and Project management.
- Graduated from related departments of universities Engineering Faculties.
- Having personally participated in the sectors which produce Aluminum casting products.
- Having very good reporting and analysis skills.
- Has the ability of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, research-loving.
- Dynamic, team player, good interpersonal skills, Strong time management skills, Excellent knowledge on FMEA, APQP and ISO/TS 16949,
- No travel disability and health problems (having driving license).
- Active driving (at least B class driving license)
- Friendly, business discipline and teamwork ability.
- Able to use MS Office programs in advanced level.
- Dynamic, open to development and learning and with leadership qualities.
- Successful in human relations and Management.
- Having very good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good command of English is a must (knowlege of a second very good foreign language is an advantage).
- Male candidates must have completed military service.
En Yeni İlanlar