Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
ULUSLARARASI BİR FİRMADA SATIŞ PAZARLAMA ELEMANI ALINACAKTIR.
- Satış ve satış sonrası sürecinin yönetilmesi,
- İletişim becerileri güçlü ve ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
- Dinamik bir çalışma ortamının gerektirdiği zamansal esnekliğe sahip,
- Sonuç odaklı ve hızlı karar alabilen,
- İlgili departmanlar ile koordinasyonu sağlayan,
- MS Office programlarını iyi derece de bilen,
- Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış,
- İstanbul Avrupa yakasında ikamet eden,
ULUSLARARASI FUAR ŞİRKETİNE SATIŞ PAZARLAMA SORUMLULARI ALINACAKTIR.
Planlama, analitik düşünme ve raporlama yeteneği gelişmiş
Kendine güvenen, güler yüzlü ve prezantabl
Müşteri odaklı çalışarak, problem çözme becerisine sahip
İş takibi ve ikna kabiliyeti yüksek
İletişim becerileri güçlü
Takım çalışmasına yatkın
MS Office uygulamalarına hakim
İstanbul da ikamet eden
Bay Bayan Takım Arkadaşı Arıyoruz.
Life Media was established in 1995 by Mr. Irfan Tiras with the launch of the Turkish language trade magazine Zuccaciye. In 1997the first Zuchex event was held and has since grown to become not just the largest housewares and gift show in Eurasia, but also one of Turkey’s largest trade exhibitions. Life Media employs 30 full time staff at its offices in the Istoc district of Istanbul, a hub for Turkey’s housewares and gifts sector.
Life Media became part of Tarsus Group in March 2012 and its portfolio consists of two annual trade events, Zuchex and Zuchex Ideal Home plus four trade magazines, Zuccaciye, Life Tech, Life Plast and Housewares and Gift. (English language)
Purpose of job:
To deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets across the housewares division.
- Work on the Housewares portfolio, to support strategic marketing plans, including market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification/segmentation,
- Supporting the Sales team with exhibitor marketing.
- Working with colleagues in other Geographical locations.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Translation Turkish to English and vice versa
- Management of websites, CRM system and content
- Develop database’s, of magazines, and potential exhibitors.
- Liaise with other departments, including print and production, sales and new media
- Copywriting, briefing creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral
- Liaise with external suppliers, including mailing house, registration companies and media
- Negotiation of industry media, association and event partnerships
- Develop relationships with marketing teams within key clients to maximize promotion opportunities, gain industry insight and improve customer care
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities across related events and publications
- Look for new growth opportunities, including research
- Event support, including manning stands, media coordination and registration
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Team player, and flexibility are a must.
- Impeccable English and Fluent Turkish
- Experience of marketing international exhibitions. Marketing of conferences and/or publishing an advantage.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Financial/budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Experience of working with external suppliers (e.g. mailing house)
- List / database management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project and time management skills
- International travel as required
This job description is a guideline only and is not intended to imply any strict limitation as to the duties required by the role.
This company is a well-known fair organization and publishing company in the international area since 1995.
Twice a year LM is organizing Housewares shows in Istanbul.
We are looking for a new dynamic team member for customer care and also increase the relations abroad.
We will ignore inquiries with no English knowledge! (İngilizce dil bilgisi olmayan başvurular dikkate alınmayacaktır!!)
Advanced English in writing, speaking and reading (also experienced in simultaneous translations)
Open for experiences abroad,
Able to involve him-/herself into an existing team,
Able to work with time tables and dead lines,
No problems with flexible working hours,
Please do not ignore the traffic in Istanbul!
We will only call people, who are living on the European side of Istanbul!