Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are a global company proud of our track record of building successful businesses in diverse local markets.
We serve more than 200 markets worldwide and in 2016 we were market leaders in more than 55 of them. Our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – cover six continents.
BAT operates in Turkey since 2002 and currently has more than 1.500 employees. As of April 1st, 2017, BAT Turkey has been merged with BAT North Africa Area, and became Turkey & North Africa Area responsible for a total of 8 markets (Turkey, Norhern Cyprus, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Sudan).
Our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your passionate, ambitious and driven potential and as an Operations Graduate, you will get to build your knowledge of the range of BAT Operations, and you will have some great business areas to have a career in:
· Supply Chain
If you’ve got what it takes, we will give you an opportunity of:
• a real job with real impact from day one
• world-class leadership training with international exposure
• the chance to progress to a management role within 12 months with operations experience
That means global thinking, non-stop networking and, ultimately, the chance to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?Apply the programme until 4th of June 2017. The evaluation proces
UZUN YILLAR HİZMET EDEBİLECEK GÜVENİLİR REFERANS VEREBİLECEK
ŞİRKETİMİZİ TEMSİL YETENEĞİ OLABİLMELİ
BAY - BAYAN
UNES Enerji İşletme ve Bakım A.Ş. is the special purpose vehicle that was incorporated which ESB International (ESBI) and UNIT International S.A. (UNIT) intend to provide Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services to Yeni Elektrik Üretim A.Ş 865MW CCGT power station at Dilovasi/Gebze. Applications are invited from suitably qualified an experienced candidates to join permanent Operations and Maintenance team as Finans, Administration and H.R. Manager.
The Finance, Administration and HR Manager is a hands on role providing day to day support for the administrative and accounting functions. Duties will include but not be limited to:
•Establish management accounting and budgetary control systems with an emphasis of regular (minimum monthly) and accurate reporting to UNES Board & Management and to YENI Elektrik
•Prepare financial/statutory accounts to comply with both Turkish and IFRS GAAP, - knowledge of both is a must
•Supervise and control finance and administrative staff
•Prepare or manage the timely preparation of all tax filing
•Manage tax (strategically)
•Coordinate all audit and sworn financial advisor affairs
•Will personally carry out bank affairs and transactions
•Cash flow planning, implementation and reporting
•Will make financial analysis and report
•Manage Internal Control Framework
•Preparing for the Board of Director and General Assembly meetings, will personally follow up the legal actions
•Will communicate with the shareholders and reply their queries
•Preparation of O&M Statutory Accounts
•Monthly reporting of Actual v Budget and early warning of potential overspend
•Will be involved in critical purchases
•Oversee a process which clearly tracks all purchases.
•Involved in the purchases commercial negotiation to ensure best value
•Preparation and maintenance of Procurement Policy and ensuring compliance
•Will be aware of all contracts and will execute and approval them ( Procurement, Legal, Insurance). Some non-technical contracts will be fully managed.
•Responsible Stores Management ensuring that stock incoming and exits are being managed to best practice. This role will require liaising with the Stores man
•Release of Payments
•Must have knowledge of Personnel/HR affairs. Prepare for approval and challenge as appropriate salary, OT, leave and payments to comply with personnel contracts
•Recruitment if required. Staff turnover is expected to be low and site is budgeting for one staff recruitment per year.
•Advise and ensure compliance on any changes in Employment legalisation
•Approval of expenses
•Manage any revision to Staff rules and ensure communication and compliance
•Membership in site committees will be a requirement
•Participate in ISO Management for the site
- Good knowledge of Turkish and IFRS GAAP is a must
- Good experience in Procurement, an understanding in Legal, and Insurance requirements.
- Experience in commercial negotiation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A good command of written and spoken English is essential
- Establish new relationships with suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Manage construction materials/equipment inventory
- Coordinate construction activities which are procured by abroad
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Ensure that management is accurately and fully informed of project costs as compared to budgets through weekly labor and monthly budget reports
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Manage procurement team
- 15 plus years of experience managing large construction projects
- 3 plus construction projects of experience demonstrating success in management
- Ability to accurately describe and assess the status of a construction project and be ready to provide possible solutions when necessary
- Excellent problem solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision
- Self-motivated with skills to motivate others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills