Firmanın diğer ilanları
He/she is to ensure, that agreed quality, hygiene and other standards are kept or surpassed, at all times, by his/her subordinates.
Plan in conjunction with the Executive Sous Chef, Pastry Chef and Venue Managers activities, promotions and menu implementations according to the annual marketing plans
Ensure that all designated action points from daily briefings or other operational meetings are being followed by the individuals concerned.
Be responsible and accountable for the overall food costs as well as kitchen supplies, kitchen energy costs and kitchen utensils
Conduct fortnightly inspections of kitchens and restaurants with minuted follow-ups
Plan co-ordinate and supervise all menu implementations in a timely manner
Assist in the preparation and control daily and weekly market lists
Create and develop new dishes and recipes by keeping up with the latest market trends
Constantly strive to improve kitchen operation procedures
Be fully responsible for the labour budget of the kitchen department
Control manpower distribution throughout the kitchens, by overseeing the scheduling of all sections and makes adjustments anticipating unscheduled business
Prepare in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis
Be responsible for recruitment, training and discipline of all kitchen staff
Be responsible for and accountable for the departmental operating budget
Ensure that daily SOP Training takes place in order to meet Mandarin Oriental standards
To report any defects in the building, plant or equipment according to the Hotel procedures.
To ensure any accidents to colleagues, guests or visitors are reported in accordance with Hotel procedures.
• Globally-recognized culinary qualification
• Degree holder in Hotel and Catering Management an advantage
• 10 years experience in relevant position
• 6 years of supervisory experience
• Experience in running kitchens and running culinary teams
• Experience of running restaurants and kitchens to budget targets
• Technical knowledge and job skills training including effective use of the provided materials
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language is desirable
• Menu planning and recipes knowledge
• Excellent Food and Beverage knowledge
• Cost control awareness and ability to keep to budgets
• Good kitchen organisation experience
• Local and international food and beverage awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to cope with pressure
• Outgoing and friendly
• Excellent organiser
• Good team leader
MANDARIN ORIENTAL BODRUM
The award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.Firmanın Diğer İlanları