Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Turkey and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on community participation, STL works at a grassroots level to build local capacity, mitigate the risks and impact of disasters, and support those in need in meeting their basic needs and rights.
In line with its mandate STL currently has the following main activities:
• Refugee Support: The goal of STL’s work in the area of refugee support is to help Syrian refugees in the region who are either unable or unwilling to settle in refugee camps meet their basic needs and rights. STL is providing direct support through psychosocial services in its Community Centres, and enables access to services with its Case Management teams.
• Child Protection: STL has been working with at-risk children, sensitizing farmers and raising awareness among the public in an effort to contribute to eliminating child labour in Turkey, especially in the context of seasonal migratory agricultural work. As the inflow of Syrian refugees aggravated child labour in Turkey and child work became a prevalent negative coping strategy, STL extended its child protection activities to include refugee families.
• Emergency Response: In disaster situations, STL provides relief aid to disaster-struck communities through in-kind and cash-based support for food and non-food items, winterisation aid, as well as improving the conditions of shelter and addressing water, sanitation and hygiene needs.
• Strengthening Civil Society and Networking: STL brings together key civil society actors with the aim of creating the local capacity needed for effective disaster management in Turkey. In order to create positive change, STL publishes and disseminates reports, engages in capacity building activities through trainings, working group meetings and exposure visits. STL also pursues active coordination and advocacy campaigns with government and civil society actors.
Support To Life is expanding its MEAL Department and wishes to increase its capacities in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL). MEAL is part of everyday programme management and is critical to the success of all STL programmes. STL is seeking to build an effective MEAL system.
“Under the Security of Personel Information Law that is published on The Official Gazette of Republic of Turkey on 07.04.2016, no 29677;
By applying for this advertisement, you agree that your resume and any personal information in it may be shared with Hayata Destek Derneği”
Hayata Destek is looking for MEAL Officer to work in İstanbul, Küçükçekmece.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Supporting project proposal development, especially logical frameworks’ objectives and indicators;
• Supporting the MEAL manager in preparing and compiling MEAL plans of the projects implemented in the area of responsibility in collaboration with project team and project managers;
• Supporting MEAL department and projects teams to develop appropriate MEAL tools (survey, FGDs, observation forms, database etc.)
• Collecting relevant data from the field effectively, analysing and reporting it;
• Supporting STL data management system (Sahana) development and monitoring in the area of responsibility;
• Developing and proofreading needs assessment reports, baseline reports, impact reports etc;
• Maintaining databases of MEAL information;Helping to disseminate information on MEAL processes within the organization;
• Ensuring Accountability and Learning Approach is integrated to the projects
- University education and/or training in a relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in humanitarian project, if possible in a similar position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish language.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.)
- Hands on experience on data analysis and visualization of data on Excel (filtering data, using pivot tables, creating graphs etc.)
- Good understanding of and engagement with the humanitarian context and the key principles of accountability, impartiality, neutrality, independence and cooperation;
- Ability to operate as part of a team in a multi-cultural, value-driven work environment, and to perform tasks in sensitivity to the local culture;
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation with adaptable communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines, and maintain ethical and professional conduct.
- Willingness to travel within Turkey.