Omnibrand's idea lies in product quality, customer service and constant product innovation. As an expanding garment group, we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join our team in our newly established Istanbul office.
Merchandising Manager / Merchandiser
woven and knit / men’s and ladies wear
(5 days Work)
- Work with customers and suppliers on the fabric sourcing/ development.
- Review the fabric/wash after vendor duplicate or source.
- Review costing breakdown with team and negotiate the price with vendor
- Review tech pack and wash standard during sample making and bulk production.
- Review the entire sample and production process.
- Attend fabric show & visit supplier facility.
- Visit customer office for presentation
- 5 + years of experience in buying office or trading company
- Strong understanding of European fashion brands and retail market
- Leverage established network and relationships with suppliers
- Travel internationally to ensure that research for new fabric sourcing and trending research.
- Maintain, update& analyse fabric projects aligning fiscal and quality goals
- Responsible for the selection, development, retention and engagement of team members
- Fluent in English language (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Good team player with high degree of commitment to deadlines
- Must be detailed orients and hard working
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5 days work, double pay and medical benefits