- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3898 Görüntüleme
IT Manager will be hired with the following qualifications, for our institutional client we provide consultancy services and active within the hospitality field in Marmara region.This position is responsible for managing all local computer technology and services in the Hotel which can include, but is not limited to: networks, hardware, operating systems, anti-virus, internet access and all related systems, office automation and email systems, departmental systems for front office, back office, sales & catering, personnel, and other network based software supporting these systems; network security and compliance; where not the responsibility of the Engineering department, cabling, access control system, voice and guest technologies. The role will be responsible for management of the IT and potentially AV staff in the hotel.
· First point of contact for all computer related issues within the hotel.
· Solves technical or operational problems as reported by the users.
· Ensures that equipment is in proper working order and application performance is optimized.
· Ensure that all 24/7 systems (i.e. front office, point of sale, email and internet) are monitored and that technical service is available any time.
· Ensure that backups are performed and checked on a regular basis.
· Ensure that hotel network, systems and data is secured from unwanted intrusion and in line with stated hotel standards and rules and regulations given by law.
· Ensure that IT contingency systems for all key business areas are in proper working order and that staff are trained in the switching to, and use of, these contingency systems.
· Follow hotel policies as they relate to the security and operation of the computer systems.
· Ensure that the IT organizational requirements for legal, data protection and PCI compliance are in place.
· Update all computer systems with the latest security patches to minimize internal and external access security risks.
· Train and maintain back-up staff for each server-based application.
· Ensure first level support backup is in place for all systems and network.
· In cooperation with all other department heads; design and implement new computer based procedures that will improve profitability, operations and work efficiencies.
· Coordinate the installation of all new applications or upgrades of existing applications.
· Coordinate and reviews all new software development specific to the hotel, in accordance to hotel policies and standards.
· Implement all corporate IT related policies and procedures and carry out an annual self audit.
· Provide advice to better expedite access and to improve the use of information in the Hotel.
· Take direction from the Corporate IT department as it relates to the technical operation of computer technology hardware and software.
· Communicate status, risks and opportunities as it relates to, General Manager and Hotel Management.
· Responsible for communication with computer vendors and hotel IT Department.
· Responsible for timely preparation and submission of all IT budgets.
· Responsible for the management and control of all IT budgets according to an agreed plan and budget.
· Ensure a business continuity plan is established and tested together with the department heads for all part of the business supported by IT.
· Work within all pre-set budgetary limits.
· To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
· Minimum 2 years experience in a smiliar position.
· Excellent command on English
· Windows XP, Windows 7/8 , Windows 2003/2008
· Micros-Fidelio Property Management System
· Micros Point of Sales
· Email systems,
· Other hotel applications
· Strong Network skills
· Strong Operating Systems skills
· General Hardware skills
· Programming and scripting skills - preferred
· Web basics
· Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Guest Facing Technologies
· Telephony and Communication solutions
· Call Accounting
· Facilities and Guest Service solutions
· HSIA solutions
· Cloud technologies
· Mobile and smart-device usage and management
· Security and PCI compliance understanding
Benzer İş İlanları