Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) was founded as a limited company on January 1984. It is the world's largest bank in terms of market value and the world's most profitable bank. By the end of 2014, the Bank’s total assets amounted to RMB20,609,953 million (US$ 3.3 trillion).
ICBC Turkey Bank is searching for a Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager to be employed in the field of Project Finance, which is under the Credit Allocation Department, with the following qualifications
- University degree or master degree in Business Administration, Economy, Econometric, Statistics,Engineering or in a similar area,
- Having a prior job experience in related positions of at least 4 years ,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- Specialized in project financing and re-financing transactions, privatizations, acquisitions and corporate financing especially in energy and construction sector,
- Experience in financial statement analysis, credit assessment, cash flow modelling and sensitivity analysis,
- Having high qualities of persuasion, good communication skills and strong presentation skills,
- Team work and risk oriented,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Employees to be hired, will be in charge of the following fields;
- Analysis of Technical, Environmental and Legal Due Diligence documents in project financing business; review and negotiate the facility agreements, contracts and collateral structure of proposals,
- Assessment of project finance loans, syndication loans, corporate/commercial credit applications,
- Analysis of the financials and preparation of credit analysis reports, participation to credit committees to present the credit proposals,
- Monitoring and following up covenants and other conditions' compliance to credit decisions.
- Implementation and following up of necessary guidelines and processes for credit analysis.