En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
Do you want to start a new chapter in your career in the wind industry? Would you like to be part of a big, fast developing global organisation and take advantage of its know-how and experience?
Do you like acting independently and having a real influence on your work and results?
Are you perfectly organised but still have a flexible way of thinking? Can you think outside the box?
If the answer is YES, you should apply immediately! Due to ongoing expansion, we have just started recruitment for another Project Coordinator.
As a Project Coordinator, you will refer directly to our Head of Projects, and you will be responsible for on site management of wind turbine installation projects, including their planning and execution, cost management, and site inspections – all of this in close cooperation with our customers and stakeholders in FairWind.
We have a huge variety of FairWind projects all over the world, and we can offer you a unique position with an interesting combination of office, fieldwork, customer contact and administrative tasks.
As a Project Coordinator, your criteria of success will be an overview of complex project execution, preparing budgets, project schedules, organization of plans, and development of teams and leaders – all in accordance with tight deadlines.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project execution on site;
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields: Travel & accommodation / Fleet, tools & equipment / Manpower / Subcontractors;
- Project planning (especially site organization, project execution concept);
- Controlling and reporting within project schedules and project progress;
- Representing FairWind on a daily basis with the Customers on site as well as building long-term relationships;
- Establishing and maintaining as well as monitoring a project budget;
- Management of project documentation;
- Project cost management, with heavy emphasis on cost reduction;
- Site inspections.
Our expectations of you:
- Be ready to travel as this position includes work mainly on sites in Turkey and other countries;
- Very good level of English and Turkish;
- Experience in coordinating projects, especially on site;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Strong attention to details and thoroughness;
- Strong focus on cost reduction and efficiency mind set;
- Ability to make autonomous decisions and work independently;
- Experience in manpower management;
- Great analytic and organizational skills;
- Driver’s license - B category.
What we offer:
- If you think you are not a perfect candidate because you don’t fulfil all the requirements, you may start as a Project Assistant – we will develop your skills!
- If you gain some indispensable knowledge and
- experience, you may become a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Site Manager or Senior Site Manager. We will support you to get there!
- Challenging job within a fast growing company;
- Possibility to collect multicultural experience;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- Support renewable energy development;
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice;
- Possibility to travel internationally.