Firmanın diğer ilanları
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne & Hannover (Germany), San Diego & San Francisco (California, U.S.A.), and Istanbul (Turkey).
Qimia designs and develops its own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations. We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current job posts.
- Being the first contact point for all HR & Company Related Issues.
- Conducting relations with government institutions such as SGK, ISKUR, etc.
- Following up Turkish labor law and other related legal regulations about HR issue.
- To undertake all HR & Administrative Operations Responsibility in line with related labor laws, regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Managing all recruitment process (Job ads, pre-screening, interview scheduling, offer process, onboarding and orientation).
- Preparing and updating employment contracts.
- Performing Compensation & Benefit, Wage Policy and Performance Management activities,
- Executing Payroll Services.
- Monitoring absenteeism, sickness, status change, presence of personnel and ensure compliance with company procedure & Turkish labor law.
- Conducting disciplinary issues complying with the labor law and other related regulations and performing resignation & dismissal processes.
- Following the agreements with catering, security and personnel service suppliers.
- Maintaining the personnel files of all employees and ensuring that all the necessary documents for these files are available and properly prepared, signed and kept accurately and on a timely basis.
- Conducting training & development process.
- Preparing monthly reports for the management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree on Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- More than 5 years of working experience on HR processes.
- Advanced Level of English knowledge both verbal and written.(German is an asset).
- General knowledge of HR functions including, compensation, benefits, employee relations, staffing and HR practices and policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Labor & Social Security Law, Regulation and Current Legislation.
- Good negotiation skills with third parties & stakeholder management and industrial know-how is an asset.
- High energy and motivation to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Have a high level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with individuals from various countries, cultures and levels within an organization.
- Should be eager to learn, having a strong problem-solving skill, be flexible, hardworking, sincere, fair and teamwork oriented.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for frequent traveling.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2261 Görüntüleme
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder with locations in Cologne (Germany), San Diego (California, USA), and Istanbul (Turkey).
We develop AI solutions and applications in-house, developing and delivering end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations.
As a Qimia Senior UI/UX Designer, you will play a major role in the design and development of our products.
You will be part of a very tech-savvy and ambitious group of engineers and entrepreneurs, where your skills and your dreams will feel at home.
We need you, a Senior UI/UX Designer with years of professional experience.
Your role as UI/UX Designer:
- Develop visionary design concepts for our products
- Conceptualize and implement user-centered design to meet business objectives
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, growth, and marketing teams
- Clearly articulate and communicate design concepts
- Deliver storyboards, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Acquire understanding of the product’s target to improve competitive strategies
Your responsibility will be:
- Design Responsive Websites, Web and Mobile applications
- Build rapid Prototypes and Wireframes
- Design Visual Artifacts including Infographics, Presentations etc.
- Deliver Sitemap and Information Architecture
- Deliver Experience Maps, User Journeys and User Flows
- Deliver UX Wireframes
- Deliver Interactive Prototypes
- Perform Visual Design
- Write Style Guides and Specifications for Developers
- Work closely together with Developers to implement Designs
- Perform Usability Testing and Usage Analytics Reports
- Develop Visual Design and Prototypes using tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma and Webflow.
UX/UI Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience as UI/UX designer
- BFA / BA in Art or Graphic Design, technical certification or equivalent
- Professionally crafted and curated online portfolio
- Professional work history designing and developing websites, web applications, and mobile applications
- Proven ability to build rapid prototypes
- Proven ability to build interactive design concepts
- Thorough understanding of graphic design and UX principles
- Thorough understanding of layout, color theory, and typography
- Expertise in responsive design techniques and interactive design
- Mastery of most of the following tools:
-PowerPoint or Keynote
- Competitive salary in foreign currency
- Becoming a key member of a fast-growing international company
- Working on projects with colleagues in Germany and the USA, partially on-site
- Leading role in shaping cutting edge products through your design and vision
- Learning new fields like AI and Data science
- Working with excellent Software Engineers, ML Engineers and Entrepreneurs