Senior UI/UX Designer
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1254 Görüntüleme
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder with locations in Cologne (Germany), San Diego (California, USA), and Istanbul (Turkey).
We develop AI solutions and applications in-house, developing and delivering end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations.
As a Qimia Senior UI/UX Designer, you will play a major role in the design and development of our products.
You will be part of a very tech-savvy and ambitious group of engineers and entrepreneurs, where your skills and your dreams will feel at home.
We need you, a Senior UI/UX Designer with years of professional experience.
Your role as UI/UX Designer:
- Develop visionary design concepts for our products
- Conceptualize and implement user-centered design to meet business objectives
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, growth, and marketing teams
- Clearly articulate and communicate design concepts
- Deliver storyboards, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Acquire understanding of the product’s target to improve competitive strategies
Your responsibility will be:
- Design Responsive Websites, Web and Mobile applications
- Build rapid Prototypes and Wireframes
- Design Visual Artifacts including Infographics, Presentations etc.
- Deliver Sitemap and Information Architecture
- Deliver Experience Maps, User Journeys and User Flows
- Deliver UX Wireframes
- Deliver Interactive Prototypes
- Perform Visual Design
- Write Style Guides and Specifications for Developers
- Work closely together with Developers to implement Designs
- Perform Usability Testing and Usage Analytics Reports
- Develop Visual Design and Prototypes using tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma and Webflow.
UX/UI Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience as UI/UX designer
- BFA / BA in Art or Graphic Design, technical certification or equivalent
- Professionally crafted and curated online portfolio
- Professional work history designing and developing websites, web applications, and mobile applications
- Proven ability to build rapid prototypes
- Proven ability to build interactive design concepts
- Thorough understanding of graphic design and UX principles
- Thorough understanding of layout, color theory, and typography
- Expertise in responsive design techniques and interactive design
- Mastery of most of the following tools:
-PowerPoint or Keynote
- Competitive salary in foreign currency
- Becoming a key member of a fast-growing international company
- Working on projects with colleagues in Germany and the USA, partially on-site
- Leading role in shaping cutting edge products through your design and vision
- Learning new fields like AI and Data science
- Working with excellent Software Engineers, ML Engineers and Entrepreneurs