- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3906 Görüntüleme
Ravouna 1906 is a luxury boutique hotel, on istiklal street, istanbul. Hosting several F&B departments.
The Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all property food and beverage operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B department and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Supervise all F&B personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Prepare the F&B budget and monitor department performance with respect to the same. Perform any necessary follow-up, including forecasting.
- Monitor industry trends, take appropriate action to maintain competitive and profitable operations.
- Work with other Executive Committee members and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B department.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Organize and conduct department meetings on a regular basis.
- Monitor quality of service and product.
- Cooperate in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget allocation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
- Attend and/or conduct departmental and hotel training.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Conduct and/or attend all required meetings, including pre-convention and post-convention meetings.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure optimum volume in all outlets and average check for the purpose of maximizing revenues with the Catering and Culinary leaders.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget, in relation to revenues, average check, labor, cost of sales, productivity and other expenses for all areas of the division.
- Control and analyze on an ongoing basis, divisional costs, to ensure performance against budget.
- Prepare and submit statistical information, monthly management letters and issue performance and forecast reports as necessary.
- Ensure/prepare weekly, monthly forecasts.
- Create and implement procedures for new programs.
- Conduct weekly/monthly departmental meetings.
- Monitor availability in all reservations systems.
- Strategize and collaborate on menu development with the executive chef and the bartending team.
- Liaison with the Marketing department to ensure a comprehensive integrated marketing plan focused on driving food and beverage programming, and unique content.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant hotel or free standing food and beverage leadership experience in line with hotel requirements.
- Must be proficient in Windows, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.
- Specialised certifications, training or degrees as appropriate.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Benzer İş İlanları