General office duties including answer incoming telephone calls, sorting and collecting mail, sending faxes, emails and posts etc.
Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
Assist with email and e-marketing campaigns.
Assist Sales Department in development of flyers, sales collateral, promotions, etc.
Assist the Director of Commercial Strategy and/or other sales managers with special projects
Research and gather information on local competitors and other regional/national hotel markets
Proceed the mailings for V.I.P announcements, Daily Events, Sıte Inspection announcements, Itinerary of the welcoming comp guests.
Complete expense reports
Coordinate the travel arrangements
Handle/process all complimentary requests and barters for sales
Coordinate & follow up the purchase requests / orders.
Prepare the related reports, presentations and fill the related forms when required. (Sales Monthly Reports, attendance sheet etc.)
Provide administrative function and support to managers
Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
Assist the HR department in payroll services by providing attendance information
Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field
Strong verbal and written communication skills required both in Turkish and English.
Detail oriented a must
Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
Strong computer literacy to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Strong level of professionalism must be displayed at all times.
- Üniversitelerin en az 2 yıllık tercihen Turizm ve Otelcilik Bölümlerinden mezun,
- Uluslararası zincir bir otelde banket satış ve /veya grup satış departmanında en az 2 yıl deneyim,
- Yazılı ve sözlü iletişimde iyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
- Elektronik Rezervasyon Sistemleri konusunda bilgi sahibi,
- Ulusal/uluslararası fuar ve sektörel tanıtım organizasyonları konularında bilgi ve deneyim sahibi,
- Hedef kitle analizi ve buna bağlı pazarlama stratejilerini uygulayabilecek, MS Office uygulamalarına ve otel yazılımına hakim.
- Organizasyon becerisine sahip, takım çalışmasına yatkın,güleryüzlü, iletişimi kuvvetli, misafir memnuniyetine önem veren, sonuç odaklı,
- Yeni fikir ve uygulamaları araştırarak geliştiren, kendi ve şirket gelişimi için sorumluluk üstlenen,
- Seyahat engeli olmayan, B Sınıfı sürücü belgesine sahip, (tecrübeli, aktif sürücü),
- Çalışma saatleri konusunda esnek,
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. Development opportunities and career path options are endless with Hyatt; there's virtually no limit to where your ambition can take you in our world-class organization. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture. We develop people with classroom and on-the-job training, and through challenging work assignments that have long-lasting impact in the world.
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Sales Coordinator is responsible to ensure smooth and efficient group handling and guest satisfaction, in coordination with the other various departments involved, at all times, and to adhere to Hyatt standards, policies and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further develop their career alongside a worldwide family.
What we are looking for?
- Ideally the candidate should have a degree or diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management,
- Good command of English is a must - preferably second European language knowledge,
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales Department,
- Team player and self-motivated,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Ability to work in flexible hours.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operations
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of computer according to specifications
- Handle guest complaints by following instant pacification procedures ensuring guest satisfaction
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees
- Maintain high level of knowledge in reference to the brand product
- Meet solicitation and maintenance call requirements, make outside sales calls, handle all incoming inquiries
- Anticipate and respond to all customer needs within a timely manner, acknowledge all customers, however busy and whatever time of day
- Follow up with in house guest who are part of the corporate sales program to ensure ongoing service to the guest
- Plan and prepare appointments for sales trips, follow up in a timely manner
- Attend designated trade shows
- Attend departmental and hotel meetings as required
- Entertain customers in all outlets as necessary
- Process paperwork to clients, other departments within a timely manner. Complete all assigned paperwork within a timely manner
- Support financial success of hotel by ensuring all bookings are profitable for the entire hotel.
- Represents the hotel within the designated markets.
- Meets goals in room nights and revenue as set by supervisors.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar position at a 5 star hotel chain
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow up
- Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, even under pressure
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
- Ability to enforce hotel’s quality procedures
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and to lead a cohesive team to perform job functions and follow up with corrections when necessary
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment
- Ability to input and access information into computer
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding or difficult situations
- Ability to balance time and work well with deadlines
Genel misafir profilinin performans takibini yapmak ve raporlamak,
Satış teknik ve stratejilerini geliştirmek,
Pazar araştırması yapmak.
* Üniversitlerin Tercihen Turizm Ve Otelcilik bölümlerinden mezun,
* Şirket Satış bölümünde en az 3 yıl deneyimli,
* Uluslararası Otel zincirlerinde çalışmış,
* İyi derecede ingilizce bilen, ( 2. dil tercih sebebidir)
* Organizasyon ve takip yeteneği güçlü,
* Seyahat engeli olmayan,
* İletişim becerisi ve insan ilişkilerigüçlü,
* Dış görünümüne ve kişisel bakımına özen gösteren,
* Özgüveni olan, sorumluluk sahibi,sözlü ifade ve temsil yeteneği gelişmiş,
* İstanbul Avrupa yakası'nda çalışmış olması tercih sebebidir,
* Minimum 3 yıllık B sınıfı sürücü ehliyeti olup aktif araç kullanabilen,
* Askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış,(Erkek adaylar için)
Corporate Sales Executive
* Satış ve Pazarlama teniklerine hakim,
* 4-5 Yıldızlı otellerde benxer görvleri minimum 1 yıl yapmış,
* Satış ve Pazarlama Portföyüne sahip ve şirketlerle sıcak ilişkileri olan,
* İnsan ilişkilerinde başarılı, iletişimi güçlü
* Minimum 3 yıllık B sınıfı sürücü ehliyeti olup aktif araç kullanabilen,
* Seyahat engeli olmayan,
* İyi derecede İngilizce bilen adaylar tercih sebebidir,
Looking for a candidate will work for Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul. Reporting Director of Sales & Marketing, the candidate will be mainly responsible from increasing profitable sales volume for the hotel by increasing corporate sales through maintaining regular contact with all existing accounts and identifying and developing new accounts through, sales calls and telephone calls.
- Professionally manage the assigned corporate accounts with regular sales visits, site inspections and entertainments in order to maximize commitment and revenue.
- Determine the assigned corporate accounts production and revenue figures on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Apart from the assigned accounts, constant search for new potential companies.
- Activities of the competition: To keep a close survey on competitor hotels activities, promotions and corporate rate strategies. A visit to competitor hotels to be made for competition check.
- Successful submissions of global RFP’s for international accounts to increase direct booking through GDS/CRS
- Prepare a chart for global RFP’s informing about the status of acceptance and follow up of each RFP for the actual status after their submission.
- Competent in Opera both in rooms and event management
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Teamwork and guest satisfaction oriented
Kozmetik sektöründe faaliyet gösteren müşteri firmamızın Gebze’deki fabrikasında görevlendirmek üzere “Yurt Dışı Pazarlama Müdürü” arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun
- Çok iyi derece de İngilizce dil bilgisine sahip,
- Minimum 5 yıl deneyime sahip,
- Tercihen renkli kozmetik tecrübesi olan,
- Müşteri ilişkileri ve ikna kabiliyeti yüksek,
- Analitik düşünebilen, hızlı ve sonuç odaklı,
- Planlama, takip ve raporlama becerisi yüksek,
- Bütçe oluşturma ve yönetme konusunda deneyimli,
- Seyahat engeli olmayan,
- Aktif olarak araç kullanabilen,
- Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış.
As Sales Office Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
A Sales Office Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:Excellent communication skills High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:Previous experience in a sales role Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
A Cluster (Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus & Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus) Corporate Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Corporate Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
Attend Sales events, as required
Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
A Cluster Corporate Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:Knowledge of local market
Knowledge of hospitality
Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
İZMİT BEMAR KARİYER OKULLARI VE BRITISHTOWN DİL OKULLARINDA ; SAHA SATIŞ KOORDINATÖRÜ ÜNVANI İLE ÇALISACAK TAKIM ARKADAŞLARI ARAMAKTAYIZ.
- 22-35 yaş arası,
- Tercihen önlisans ya da lisans mezunu
- Kocaeli de ikamet eden,
- Aktif araç kullanabilen,
- İnsan ilişkilerinde ve ikna konusunda yetenekli, diksiyonu düzgün, dış görünüşüne önem gösteren,
- Organizasyon-planlama-yönlendirme yeteneğine sahip,
- Süreçleri ve sahayı kontrol ve analiz ederek sonuca yönelik çalışan, sorun çözebilen,
- Saha dinamiklerini bilen
- Satış ve müşteri odaklı,
- Bağlı bulunduğu yöneticisi ve ekip arkadaşlarıyla uyumlu ve satış odaklı yaklaşım sergileyebilen,
- Bay takım arkadaşları arıyoruz. Askerlik şartı aranmamaktır
- Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
- Reklam satış konusunda enaz 1 yıl tecrübeli
- Sözlü ve yazılı iletişim kabiliyeti yüksek,
- Dikkatli, yaratıcı, stratejik ve analitik düşünce yapısına sahip,
- Etkin sunum becerisi olan,
- Koordinasyon, planlama ve organizasyon becerileri güçlü, ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
- Seyahat engeli bulunmayan,
- İstanbul’da ikamet eden,
Resimsiz cv'ler değerlendirilmeyecektir.