Sancak Inflight Service is an Airline Inflight Catering company in Turkey operating at; Istanbul Airport, Ataturk, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Antalya, Dalaman, Bodrum Milas, Ankara Esenboga airports.
Our Head Office at Atatürk Airport is looking for “Key Account Specialist” to be assigned to our Sales And Commercial Department.
- Responsible for delivering the annual sales and profit targets from the Contract. P&L ownership and development, responsible for all aspects effecting sales and costs of the contract
- Managing the daily operation (contract) deploying the Sancak company principals with continuous review, update 0and improvements to process, cost and commercials,
- Key point of contact with The Airline to manage the existing contract and and build long-term relationships
- Work cross functionally with the Product & Procurement Team to develop the product range in line with The Airlines requirements to ensure that an innovative and outstanding range of products are available,
- Working cross-functionally with Operations, Finance to ensure that all aspects of the service are fulfilled to an excellent standard and any issues regarding the financial and operational performance of the contract are addressed immediately,
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Sancak solutions according to customer needs and objectives based on contract clauses or sla,
- Revenue assurance: Ensure invoice from service providers meet agreed price lists, product and services
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed Initiates the processes and follows up until delivery of the work, job, duty or business related requirement
- Plan, implement and control the cost and investment budget in the area of responsibility; initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
- Product forecasting
- Budget planning
- Development and implementation of optimized bar set loading plans
- Focus on reduction in operational costs
- Continual review of airline financial performance
- Selection of products based on contribution
- Contributing for the selection of products together with the customer pre and post of presentations
- Sales price setting
- Pricing strategy and review. Good and close knowledge of the customer that he/she is responsible for
- Define, implement and own the client and their all activities
- Assess market and operation trends as well as customer needs
- Calculate and maintain (MPL) master price lists based on contractual stipulations and directions from procurement
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Achieving efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes while providing exemplary service within expected timeframes.
Gaining others' support for ideas, proposals and solutions, and getting others to take action to advance work objective
- Fluent English oral and written (is a must)
- Bachelors degree (is a must)
- Basic computer and MS office skills (is a must)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Airline, Aviation, Airline Catering, CRM or FMCG is preferred.
- Experience of Account management is preferred
En Yeni İlanlar