- Preparing and monitoring company budget and making necessary projections,
- Preparing financial reports periodically to top management, legal authorities, domestic and abroad partners.
- Preparing profitability analysis of internal functions.
- Daily monitoring financail position and accounting procedures.
- Daily monitoring key performance indicators of asset management.
- Providing related financial information to the other functions in the company.
- Monitoring and adapting related legal requirements
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university in Business Administration, Economics, Finance and Engineering
- Minimum 1 years of experience in budgeting and financial reporting, aprox. 1 year of auditing experience is a plus,
- Detail oriented and ability to interpret financial data with strong analytical skills,
- Computer literate in MS Office applications especially in MS Excel and Macros is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting methodology is a plus,
- Great team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English,
- No military obligation is a plus or at least 2 years of postponement for male candidates.