Sales Account Manager (Gaziantep- Adana- Mersin)
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 5738 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to work in the international leading chemical distribution company in Gaziantep, Adana, Mersin region.
The purpose of the Sales Account Manager is to sell the company offerings and solutions to current and prospective customers. The role is accountable for achieving volume, revenue, and margin growth targets within a defined territory by growing the company share within existing customers through the sale of product and service offerings, and by acquiring new customers by providing consultative solutions.
The role is expected to provide a mix of strategic and tactical solutions in a business-to-business selling environment. The role focuses on acquiring, penetrating, managing and retaining customers. Being sales and performance driven with dedication to achieving team goals will be critical to success of our overall business.
• Territory Planning: Understands territory situation, current accounts, prospects, competitors, and suppliers.
• Account Planning & Customer Knowledge: Understands customer objectives, needs, and profitability drivers.
• Ownership & Performance Focus: Takes responsibility for and ownership of territory.
• Coordination & Leadership: Develops relationships within the company and within customer organization.
• Market Knowledge: Keeps up-to-date and informed on market, industry, and regulatory issues.
• Technical Knowledge: Identifies technical needs of customers.
• Value Proposition: Understands and sells entire value offering from the company.
• Communication: Presents to customers with awareness of customer context.
• Negotiations & Solution Agreement: Has sound judgment and problems solving skills to create win-win solutions.
• Implementation Management: Reacts to additional customer demands and needs.
• Pipeline Management: Manages pipeline proactively, recognizing customers' stage in the decision cycle.
• Bachelor of Science preferred. (especially Chemical Engineering)
• At least 5 years of chemical distribution sales or related industry experience is preferred.
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are require
• Experience with SAP is a plus.
• Have an active driving licence.