Lojistik sektörüne yönelik Ar-Ge projelerinde çalışacak Yazılım Geliştirme Uzmanı arıyoruz.
Y.T.Ü. İkitelli Teknopark bünyesinde faaliyet gösteren firmamız uzun yıllara dayanan tecrübesi ile lojistik sektörünün ihtiyaçlarına yönelik çözümler sunan bir Ar-Ge yazılım firması olup lojistiğin birden fazla alanında yazılım geliştirme faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.
Ar-Ge nin Türkiye'nin kalkınmasında önemli bir güç olduğuna inanan firmamız TÜBİTAK, KOSGEB destekli Ar-Ge projeleri üzerinde çalışmalarını sürdürmektedir.
Projede kod geliştirme çalışmalarını yürütmek,
Gerekli durumlarda ekip liderliği sorumluluğu alabilmek,
Geliştirdiği modüllerin yazılım dokümantasyonunu hazırlamak.
Üniversitelerin tercihen Bilgisayar Mühendisliği veya ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
Microsoft .NET teknolojileri ve C# konusunda min. 4 yıl proje tecrübesi olan,
Dökümantasyon anlayacak derecede İngilizce bilen,
Erkek adaylar için askerlik ile ilişiği olmayan,
Avrupa yakasında ikamet eden (Çalışma yeri YTÜ İkitelli Teknopark binası olacaktır).
C# desktop uygulamalarına hakim, Min 4 yıl içinde birden çok profesyonel uygulama geliştirmiş,
MS Sql Server ile çalışmış, SQL konusunda hakim ve min 4 yıl tecrübeli,
Devexpress uygulamaları konusunda min. 3 yıl deneyimi sahibi olan,
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, Web Forms, WPF, WCF konularında bilgi sahibi ve/veya deneyimi olan,
Nesneye dayalı tasarım ve programlamaya ileri düzeyde hakim,
Veri yapıları, algoritmalar ve tasarım kalıpları (Design Patterns) konusunda bilgi sahibi,
SOAP tabanlı web servisler gibi kavramları bilen,
IIS, Active Directory konularında bilgi sahibi olan,
Mobil Yazılım Uzmanı
* Tercihen üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
* Mobil uygulamalar konusunda bilgi sahibi,
* Nesne Tabanlı Programlama bilgisi iyi seviyede olan,
* Android platformunda yazılım geliştirmiş,
* İOS hakkında bilgi sahibi olan, yaptığı çalışmalardan örnekler verebilecek,
* Algoritma bilgisi üst seviyede, analitik düşünebilen,
* Erkek adaylar için askerlikile ilişiği bulunmayan,
* Konya ilinde ikamet eden/edebilecek,
* Eş zamanlı olarak farklı projelerde görev alabilecek, takım çalışmasına yatkın mobil yazılım uzmanı aranıyor.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Operations Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused engineer with a passion for supporting customer facing services, processes, systems and infrastructure. This position will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs. They will respond to alerts or events that impair or degrade service or could cause outages that impact availability. They will identify root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
The SaaS Engineer is responsible for providing seasoned and experienced support to both internal and external clients for resolving incidents and service requests. They will adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution, and change management through proper execution and documentation. This position is 100% remote.
- Analyze processing issues and data anomalies and identifying solutions.
- Resolve trouble tickets escalated to Operations.
- Follow documented process recovery and service restoration processes.
- Fulfill various tasks/processes in support of business and operational units.
- Research and resolve problems or inquiries in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to application data or file delivery contents that require extensive use of SQL and Linux command line interaction
- Work with product and vendor support technical teams as needed to resolve production issues, troubleshoot symptoms, and conduct root cause analysis with remediation plans or solutions
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 2+ years’ experience in systems administration support of web-enabled service application environments and technologies.
- Experience with managing applications in Linux environments and shell scripting and commands
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Clouds: AWS, GCP, Azure, DO
- Experience WebLogic, Tomcat or similar Web App Server administration experience. This includes but not limited to: installation, configuration, tuning, deployments, and monitoring.
- 3+ years of IT Operations role or client/customer support experience
- Databases experience: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience with configuring and maintaining virtual servers
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Experience with distributed team leadership
This role may be a great fit if you have:
- Functional Knowledge: Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own discipline and a basic knowledge of these elements in other disciplines
- Business Expertise: Basic understanding of how own area integrates within the sub-function
- Leadership: Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
- Problem Solving: Uses judgment based on the analysis of information
- Nature of Impact: Direct impact by ensuring the quality of the task/services/information provided by self and others
Compensation is $15/hour, which works out to $30,000 for a full time 40 hour work week.
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Crossover is looking for software engineers that are ready to utilize their experience in a comprehensive and multidimensional leadership role. Responsibilities will include writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications. You will also be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components. Lastly, you will take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain Crossover’s standard of excellence throughout the process.
Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful C# Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer using C#.NET
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services
- Database (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Enterprise applications
- Web API, WCF, MVC, and ASP.net
- Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory: NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
Total compensation: $30,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 productive hours per week
The Type of C# Engineers We’re Looking For:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
- BS or MS Degree in Computer, Software and Mathematical Engineering from a reputable university,
- Minimum two years of experience in computer software industry,
- Strong knowledge and experience in Asp.net, C#, MVC and RESTful APIs,Excellent knowledge of high-traffic website environments, optimizations, Dependency Injection and IOC,
- Good knowledge of ORM tools (EF, NHibernate etc.), Design Principles, TDD, BDD, Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns,
- Experience in RDMS (MS SQL and Stored Procedures etc.),
- Good knowledge of No SQL Databases (MongoDB, CouchBase, Redis, Memcached) is a plus,
- Knowledge of Python development, service oriented architectures, DevOps Tools, CI&CD, elastic search and agile methodologies is preferred,
- Experience in Distributed Web-Based Applications and building scalable software /distributed systems,
- Advanced command of English,
- Available to work in flexible hours,
- Very good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, team player and analytical thinker,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations.
- Türkiye Cumhuriyeti vatandaşı olmak,
- 30 yaşını geçmemiş olmak,
- Erkek adaylarda askerlik görevini tamamlamış veya en az 1 yıl tecil ettirmiş olmak,
- Kamu haklarından yoksun bulunmamak,
- Üniversitelerin 4 yıllık lisans eğitimi veren ilgili bölümlerinden mezun olmak,
- İyi düzeyde İngilizce bilmek, (TOEFL IBT 85 ve üstü puan içeren sertifika sahibi olmak tercih nedeni olacaktır.)
- 1-4 yıl deneyimli olmak,
- Yeni teknolojiler hakkında bilgi sahibi olmak ,
- IOS için Swift , Android için Java bilgisine sahip olmak,
- İyi derecede SQL bilmek,
- Web servis teknolojileri hakkında bilgi sahibi olmak,(REST,SOAP)
- Mobil yanında Web teknolojileri bilgisi tercih sebebi sayılacaktır.
Company / Job Description
We are looking for a education software engineer who is able to help us to design and develop an insfrastructure of e-learning solutions for our clients and work in coordination with relevant departments on the Çankaya, Eryaman, Etimesgut, İvedik, Keçiören, Mamak, Sincan campuses. Candidate should be a team player, responsible, have strong communication and team spirit skills, as well as follow the technological advancements and innovations in the field.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience designing and developing Web based applications using Java technologies such as J2SE/JEE
- Preferably experience in the field of educational technology
- Ability to establish a platform infrastructure of distance education
- Experience with server side technologies such as Jsp, Servlet, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience or working knowledge in each of the following technologies: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Experience working with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle and a good working knowledge of database design,
- Good knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS and Java Script
- Good knowledge of net framework,ASP.net MVC
- Preferably knowledge of the Linux operating system (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing using the English language
Completed or 2 year delayed military service situation for male candidates