NEW GRADUATE ENGINEERS
- 1000 den Fazla Aday Başvurdu
- 45060 Görüntüleme
About the Graduate Development Programme (GDP):
GDP is a 18 month structured development programme aiming new graduates to be equipped with the basics of Toyota standarts, including a series of trainings and on the job development applications. Target of GDP is to develop highly talented graduates efficiently and effectively to create future capable members for Toyota.
GDP will enable you to take responsibility in an early stage with tackling real problems, providing solutions and making a real contribution to Toyota. Your development programme will be guided based on your development requirements with hands on mentoring of experienced members.
The only preconditions to be included in GDP are being a university graduate with a relevant major and not having a professional experience more than 2 years after graduation.
- To be employed in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance, Production Control and Related support areas
- Maintain, develop and monitor Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Supply chain management activities in line with Toyota standards
We kindly ask you to include a cover letter in English, detailing motivation behind your application to Toyota, including your future career aspirations and job preferences. Applications with a cover letter will be processed with priority.
- University degree (BS/MS) in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical-Electronics, Industrial or similar)
- Newly graduated or maximum 2 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills, and able to work in a team environment
- Flexible, and able to adapt to learn Toyota methods and philosophy
- Excellent command of English (Interviews will be conducted in English)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- No restriction for travel in and out of Turkey
- Willing to live in İzmit or Adapazarı
Benzer İş İlanları