UNES provides Operation and Maintenance Services for the Yeni Elektrik 860MW combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Dilovasi/Kocaeli, Turkey.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join the permanent O&M team as Operations Manager. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Operations Manager will be a key member of the plant management team.
- Manage the plant operations function to satisfy client-related contractual obligations and commercial targets, and to comply with statutory requirements.
- Manage and develop the operations organisation and work procedures in accordance with set QA objectives and play a key role in achieving/maintaining the relevant QA certifications.
- Establishment and management of the plant Safety Rules and work control procedures.
- Establishment and management of the procedures and protocols for load despatch and connection to the grid.
- Manage scheduled overhauls and other outages.
- Manage the training and development of the operations team.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve communications and foster teamwork.
- Prepare and manage the budget for the operation function.
- Review the performance of subordinates and prepare performance appraisals.
- Liaise with other departments as required or as directed in the best interests of the business venture.
- Ensure that the highest standards of safety and environmental awareness and compliance apply at all times in operations activities.
- Manage technical and commercial risks
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A recognised degree in an appropriate engineering discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years experience of working in power plant operations with a number of years at supervisory level.
- Experience in Combined Cycle Gas Turbine plant operations and procedures.
- Significant experience dealing with technical and commercial aspects of contracts in power plants.
- Experience operating to industry best practice Health, Safety and Environment Standards.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with the client, other managers, staff and key stakeholders.
- Experience in project management and/or good planning skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English would be advantageous.
- Have the ability to build a high level of trust and develop a team approach to work.
- Have the ability to lead, empower and motivate staff to achieve optimum performance
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Operations Manager will be a key member of the management team.
En Yeni İlanlar