YNKLabs is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company.
We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next.
Whether you’re based in İstanbul, Ankara or any of our 10 nests around the country, you will have 50+ #ynklabs peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Key Account Sales Manager will be..
- Someone who can Acquire and update knowledge of employer's and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- Visits regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- Can assess customers' needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- Locate, prioritize & execute partnerships and integrations that produce substantive results.
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- Provide thought leadership on marketing & enterprise SaaS strategies.
- Keep tabs on the competitive landscape and proactively stay informed of industry trends.
- Serve as an influential member of the executive team assisting with the company’s strategic direction.
You’re Great at..
- Preparing quotes and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- Arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- Working directly with product marketing to support both internal and external sales team success.
- Serving as an advocate for existing enterprise partners and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Managing multiple business initiatives in a highly entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- BA/BS with outstanding academic performance or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience, including 3-5 years of related business development experience in a high-growth technology company and/or enterprise software preferred.
- Should possess a successful track record of forging and developing strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Passion for Hootsuite and a deep understanding of the b2b internet/social media products and trends
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex deals and think strategically
- Ability and willingness to perform both strategically and tactically.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25%.
- The position will be based on salary + bonus.
Benzer İş İlanları