Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Hilton Garden Inn Sivas
- University degree preferably from Tourism related departments.
Previous experience in hotel / tourism industry
Excellent command of written & oral English. Second language is an asset.
Good command of Office programs
Developed interpersonal and communication skills
Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines of hotel industry
No military obligation for Male candidates
Good Selling Skills
Good at Customer Relations
Develop the Hotel Sales & Marketing Plan which accurately interprets the objectives of the business and uses this to communicate and to focus the teams and own efforts
Contribute to the development of regional sales and marketing initiatives recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity.
Identify, locate and secure the people and financial resources needed to achieve the sales results required.
Accurately identifies the level of influence and decision making power of contacts in the customer organization and uses these to secure business.
Develop customer accounts within geographic territory to increase market/ customer share - all revenue streams/ 7 days per week - locally, nationally, globally
Source and develop new business for the hotel - all revenue streams/ 7 days per week
Agrees marketing activity to underpin the Hotel Revenue Plan
Drive and champion central marketing contacts to support initiatives.
Work with other managers in the team to optimize internal promotional and marketing needs
Monitors and reviews the impact on sales and marketing initiatives.
Keep Hotel information relating to customer requirements, interests and market activities up to date using Hilton procedures.
Review customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration.
Liaise with Hotel General Manager to review the effectiveness of sales activities.
Contribute ideas to improve the products and services offered.
Agree, clarify and implement Best Practice selling methods and procedures at all levels in the team to ensure business objectives are met.
New Openning (73 Rooms)
We are looking for a Sales Manager serving IHG worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Experience in 5 star Hotels as a sales manager or corporate sales manager position, ( pre-opening and international chain hotel exprience is preferable )
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- University/College degree in a related discipline (Hotel Management and Tourism Vocational High School’s)
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Very good computer skills, proficiency in MS Office applications
- Able to develop and execute sales focused projects
- No restrictions to travel abroad, B type active driving license
- Residing at European site of Istanbul
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Knowledge of Local market
Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at B2B-events. Key figures: turnover 28+ Million, 12+ countries, 250+ employees.
We are looking for a B2B Sales Manager colleagues with entrepreneurial structure to participate in our team in Istanbul !
In this position, you will be responsible for selling our award-winning business model to IT and Consulting firms in Turkey. Watch the video 'Banana' for detailed information on this opportunity .
Manna Hotels Inc. is an international tourism company based in Istanbul. Within the Manna Hotels brand, the company is dedicated to the development of its own concept of luxury boutique hotels in global strategic markets and cities, undertaking hotel management operations whilst supporting its philosophy of “Exceptional Hospitality” with pioneering information technology.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead the charge in opening this high profile 47 rooms property in the central business district of Istanbul and who is passionate about bringing positive energy to the workplace on a daily basis.
Reports to Hotel Manager, the ideal candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree , minimum five (5) years of proven corporate proactive sales experience in hotel, hospitality, pharma or insurance industry. Analytic profiles with strong strategic sales approach will be preferred. Professional grooming and appearance, proficiency in MS office applications. Fluency in English is a must, second language is an asset
Major Duties and Responsibilities,
· Plans, coordinates and actively visits his/her territory for the room sales and all profit centres of the Hotel
· Ability to sell into corporate, group and individual business segments.
· Excellent contracting and negotiating skills and the ability to win business.
· Conducts daily sales calls with preset number of face to face visits , organizes site inspection and house tour for prospective accounts
· Maximizes the revenues and the occupancy ratio of the hotel with the highest ADR achievable
· Committment to achieve the set financial targets featured by financial monthly statements
· Being an effective team player working towards the corporate key objectives and targets.
· Valid driving licence.
Our client is one of the leaders in compressor industry of Turkey. It is the first exported Turkish brand and one of the special compressor brands of the world by the designer and producer feature.
As their human resources consultants, we are looking for an Export Sales Director that experienced in production product sales.
- University degree from related departments.
- 10+ years experience in similar positions.
- Experienced in external dealer and sales network establishment and management.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving skills.
- Analytical thinking and successful strategy implementation.
- Fluent English is an asset.
- No restrictions to business travels.