- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1781 Görüntüleme
The Account Manager will manage and grow Share of Wallet accounts for Hilton Worldwide. The role will look after these accounts on a national basis. They will be accountable for the performance of selected accounts on a national basis. They will create and communicate the account strategies in order to drive increased market share and demonstrate value to both internal and external customers.
What will it be like to work for Hilton Worldwide?
With thousands of hotels in 100 countries and territories, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Average Percent of Time 20%
• Researches and helps to identify business opportunities for all Hilton Worldwide Hotels and reports findings to management accordingly
• Manages objectives for the department or assigned projects
• Supports Director of Sales in drawing up the sales action plan of the respective segments and drawing up of sales targets on the basis of an exact market analysis and with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues.
• Development, design and calculation of attractive offers for individual customers, travel agents and companies with the support of the Director of Sales and hotel DBD’s.
• Planning, co-ordination and implementing of all sales trips in the designated territory by agreement with the Director of Sales in the most efficient and optimal way.
• Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
Organizing Activities 35%
• Establishes priorities and delegates work to team members ensuring optimum allocation of resources
• Works with key stakeholders and departments structuring activities and resources so overall objectives are met
• Communicates management plans and project activities to department
• Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
• Manages cross-functional links to other departments
• Adheres to measurements of ROI to ensure overall effectiveness
• Implements the use of basic sales techniques / principles as set out in the Commercial College and Hilton loyalty programmes
• Co-ordination and implementation of the segment sales activities and strategy with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues, together with concern of the costs involved and in line with the hotel business
• Develops relationships and partnerships with key accounts, prospective account and other accounts in the determined territory or beyond if not yet allocated within the sales team
• Maintains and develops the production of Key Accounts through searching all opportunities available at all levels within the company through Total Account Management
• Develops Key Prospect Accounts to Key Accounts within a year through monitoring the share given to the hotel compared to the competition through applying 9 step principles
• Plans regular visits to accounts
• Organises and executes joint Sales Calls with Sales Executives in order to maintain standards, provide constructive feedback and support.
• Organises and executes a minimum of three FAM trips for clients
• Supports Director of Sales with establishing templates and preparation of company contracts for the hotels in accordance with current business strategy and price / market conditions.
• To present the Hilton Worldwide hotels in a professional manner towards negotiating partners in line with Hilton’s Values.
• To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all Hilton Worldwide hotels.
Directing Activities 23%
• Implements and manages departmental processes and procedures to ensure strategies and directives are carried out effectively
• Provides direction to team members and establishes work priorities to achieve management and department objectives
• Communicates important information to team members
• Executes organisational directives and encourages achievement of goals through motivation, communication and leadership
• Manages third parties, identifies vendors and monitors cost and quality of service
• Leverages effective partnerships with third parties and internal constituents
• Advises management on progress and key performance issues
• Generates leads for the hotels, monitoring the offers and getting actively involved in the follow up to increase conversion in close cooperation with the C&E and Reservation departments.
Staffing Activities 2%
• Provides direction and leadership to team members
Controlling Activities 20%
• Oversees proper controls and systems to ensure performance
• Owns and manages Projects
• Ensures established performance standards are met for department or project
• Assesses actual performance to ensure success and takes corrective actions
• Ensures business plan is followed and achieved providing feedback as necessary
• Enforces policies and procedures to improve overall operations and effectiveness. Ensure Terms & Conditions negotiated with customers are checked / validated by Legal where necessary
• Operates within prescribed budget parameters
• Support Director of Sales to ensure accurate communication of sales promotions and information that relevant people in each hotel receives copies
• Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
• Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team.
What are we looking for?
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to analyse departmental financial data
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence in order to motivate and influence others
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong problem solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential problems and develop problem solving skills in others
• Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent demands
• Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner to stay on track to achieve common goals
• Ability to quickly learn new programs and train others
• Strong project management skills including ability to manage details through to completion and ensure deadlines are met
• Knowledge of business mathematics (weighted averages, percentages) and basic spreadsheeting (Excel)
• Open minded, creative, entrepreneurial and uses initiative to resolve issues
• Understands the importance of the quality of communication (written & verbal) skills sufficient to produce sales communication that reflects the Hilton Worldwide image in a dignified form towards customers and negotiating partners.
• To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance
• To maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers, face to face and on the telephone and ready to take calculated risks
• To maintain team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department goals
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Market Place which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
• University degree or experience in lieu
• Significant work experience in related roles
• Fluent in Turkish and English, verbal and writing skills
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience of the hospitality industry experience preferred in Sales, Marketing, Revenue or Operating roles
• Supervisory experience would be advantageous
• Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.