Senior Exploration Geologist
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 882 Görüntüleme
Supervise and/or carry out exploration projects and project assessments. Provide senior level technical advice and direction to management and staff. Design exploration programs and evaluate results while serving as a mentor to junior staff. Report to the Exploration Manager
- Provide technical supervision of exploration activities in the field as well as the office.
- Carry out and oversee technical functions (mapping, drill hole logging, etc).
- Integrate and interpret geologic mapping, geophysical, geochemical and RC and core drilling data.
- Assist with geological/mineralization modelling and provide support to management.
- Assist in preparing budget requests as needed.
- Ensure exploration data is well documented for accuracy and quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep current on new developments in geology and other fields that might improve efficiency in developing, handling and interpreting geologic data.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with various stakeholders such as government authorities, communities.
- Write comprehensive reports on a scheduled basis for review by senior management, and regulatory agencies.
- Possess a positive attitude and good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Meet or exceed established performance expectations set by management.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in geological sciences.
- 10 years of experience in gold/precious and base metal exploration.
- Good use of English skills. Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Good working knowledge and skill with a PC utilizing office applications and GIS software such as MapInfo, Discover, Leapfrog, ArcGIS etc.
- Has a strong working knowledge of exploration techniques and a thorough understanding of drilling and assaying techniques.
- Must have a strong commitment to safety in the working environment.Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Availability to travel abroad