Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- To contact the guest after reservation is made to determine their preferences and to anticipate their needs (obtain preferences for pillow, newspapers, dietary requirement, organising tours, errands, etc.).
- To ensure the awareness of the arrival details, such as the arrival time
- To proactively seek guest preferences and record them.
- To communicate guest preferences and feedback with relevant department.
- To undertake guest room moves where guest is present.
- To carry out errands on behalf of guest.
- To greet guest upon arrival for introduction and rooming.
- To prepare arrival suite according to known preferences as well as amenities.
- To organise guest’s departure, offer the service for packing a night before or an appropriate time preferred by guests. To check the room after departure for any left behind items.
- To coordinate with Housekeeping on preferred time for mini-bar replenishment, make up room, turn down service as well as ensure laundry is done accordingly and checked before returning to the wardrobe.
- To assist in handling guest calls and acting upon them in a professional & courteous manner. Communicate all guest compliments, comments, observations and complaints to relevant departments and ensuring follow up.
- To assist the Guest Services Team in the day to day Departmental/ Hotel operations.
- To assist with guest IT requests where required in absence of IT Dept.
- To be fully informed of all guest arrivals and in-house guests, ensuring that their requests and preferences are acted upon and shared with all relevant departments.
- To contact the guest after departure and thank for their stay and advice of being contacted directly for future bookings
- To ensure good maintenance in all butler suites by doing regular walk arounds and inspections
- To maximise the revenue and occupancy of all butler suites
- To comply with all LQE’s & MO Special touches.
- To present a professional image by maintaining the Hotel’s grooming standards.
- To undertake and promote training and development.
- To work in conjunction with other departments, very closely, proactively and in a synergised manner.
- To carry out any reasonable requests as directed by the (Assistant) Head Butler
The colleague is genuinely pleasant, positive and helpful to both guests and colleagues, always striving to anticipate guests’ needs and exceed their expectations, as follows:
· demonstrates confident, helpful and genuine behaviour with internal and external customers
· anticipates guests’ needs and is sensitive to people from all cultures
· is conscientious and always attentive to detail
· goes the extra mile and strives to exceed guests’ expectations
· has a natural, warm smile and a friendly and passionate approach
· serves guests with a sense modesty and humility – gets things done quietly without unnecessary fuss.
The colleague demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues in his/her own team and across departments and works well as a team player to achieve results, as follows:
· understands the service-profit chain concept (i.e. happy colleagues ð happy guests ð profit)
· demonstrates co-operation within the team and with other departments
· listens carefully and works well with other colleagues
· uses resources efficiently
· has a positive influence on others in the team and clearly enjoys working with people
· demonstrates sensitivity to cultural differences and diversity, as appropriate.
Delivers their best
The colleague continually strives to do his/her best, is hard working. efficient and consistently performs well against the MOHG standards, policies and procedures, as follows:
· has energy and a sense of urgency for his/her work
· delivers on all expected MOHG standards
· language and communication skills meet the needs of the role
· open to feedback and self-development
· resourceful, makes things happen and looks for ways to work ‘smarter’ (more efficiently)
· always look their best and acts appropriately e.g. approaching guests, body language and eye contact.
Scope of Position
The Beach Butler will look after the general request of our guests by liaising with relevant colleagues and departments to actively respond to all the guests within the Beach area.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
Anticipate guest needs and expectations correctly, including those with special needs, and provide appropriate products, services or information.
Meet all reasonable needs and requests of customers within acceptable time frames.
Identify and take all opportunities to enhance the quality of service (upselling, guest recognition, resort knowledge)
Recognize customer dissatisfaction promptly and take action to resolve the situation according to individual level of responsibility and guest feedback/ complaint procedures.
Offer assistance to colleagues when required, to ensure designated work goals are met.
Demonstrate trust, support and respect towards team members in day-to-day work activities.
Conduct communication with guest and colleagues in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
Practice high standards of personal presentation in accordance with company Grooming and Presentation Standards
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills
- A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic
- A sports/ arts background
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent Turkish & English speaking
- Undergraduate Degree
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service.
- To identify and anticipate Guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- To provide Food and Beverage Services as required
- To assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- To ensure that all requests from Guests are made possible and are followed up on
- To fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions & systems
- Ensure repeat guests are met and greeted on a daily basis and profiles are updated
- Ensure long-staying/special-attention/occasion-celebrating guests are taken care of exclusively, paying particular attention to their needs and requests
- Respect guest privacy and do not discuss guests’ private information with colleagues
- Ensure all unattended valuables and belongings inside guest rooms are noted and Supervisor is informed about the same
- Provide third service to guests by ensuring rooms are tidied up after guests leave rooms
- Provide prompt laundry service and shoe shine service, ensuring special preferences of guests are met
- Demonstrate discretion and courtesy when entering into the private space of guests
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Arabic speaking preferably
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times