- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 8650 Görüntüleme
If you achieve the goal, your correct place ... As one of Turkey's largest outsourcing call centers, With up to 4000 employees, Istanbul, Malatya, Şanlıurfa, Rize and Bayburt, we have more than 80 business partners in 6 different locations, Finanstan telecommunication, automotive to energy, we provide services in many different sectors. Since 2000, we are at your service with our experience, know-how and experience in different sectors. The ultimate 100% shareholder of International Call Center Services Inc., which has a 100% share of the CMC, is Mid Europa Partners ("Mid Europa"), a UK-based private equity investor. Mid Europa is a group investing in developing and leading private companies, focusing on the growing markets in Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey with a fund of around 4.2 billion euros collected and managed since its foundation. Established in 1999, Mid Europa is the pioneer of private equity investors in the region with its offices in London, Istanbul, Budapest and Warsaw, and has invested 31 in 18 countries, including Turkey, to date.
Reporting and controllership
- Preparation of monthly IFRS financial statements, cash flows and disclosures,
- Control and verification of the accounting postings while contributing to the accounting team's monthly closing efforts,
- Work with external audit teams to provide data, analysis and answers. Review the audit report,
-Ensuring that financial controls are maintained on an account basis,
-Participating in the collection process targeting no overdue at period end,
-Close working relationship with Commercial and Ops teams on managing collection days, payment days,
-Analysis and controllership of operating expenses,
-Developing cash forecasts and assessing actuals vs forecast,
-Protects assets by monitoring, and enforcing internal controls,
-Active involvement in target acquisition and due-diligence ops.
-Support executive team and business units with ad-hoc management information & analysis,
-Perform financial assessment of client portfolio through quantitative analysis,
-Analysis of key business drivers, operating metrics, and sector and macro-economic trends,
-Perform company performance analysis on a monthly basis and prepare monthly performance pack,
-Develop financial tools to provide a basis for decision making on commercial matters,
- Preparation of presentations to internal and external stakeholders,
- Running scenario analysis.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Active participation in the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasting process,
- Regularly providing the management team with budget versus actual analysis and explanations for the variances,
- Preparation of management accounts, monthly reports,
- Preparation of monthly PE reporting templates,
- Support organisation in developing, measuring and reporting "key performance indicators",
- Support software development/implementation and improvements,
- Stakeholder in projects management (profitability assessment,cost reduction, major expenditures, etc).
-The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field,
-S/he should have 3-6years of experience,
-Fluency in English and advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge are required assets,
-S/he must be a self-starter, well-organised, highly motivated individual with a strong attention to details,
-Analytical thinking and team working ability,
-Good command of English, together with excellent communication skills (oral/written),
-Audit background required and CPA (SMMM) certificate is preferred.
Benzer İş İlanları
CMC - Customer Management Center
Misyonumuz : Firmalara; müşteri ilişkileri alanında mükemmel hizmet sağlamak; ileri teknoloji, uzman ve nitelikli insan kaynağı, etkin süreç yönetimiyle optimum maliyetli çağrı merkezi çözümleri sunmaktır.
Vizyonumuz : Sektörde; çalışanlar ve kurumsal müşteriler tarafından en çok tercih edilen lider firma olmaktır.