We are seeking for Financial Reporting Specialist for our company who is the pioneer in the call center sector.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance from a reputable university,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Minimum 4 years experience (2 years audit company experience) is must. Additional experience in a similar position in multinational companies is a plus,
- Experience on IFRS reporting,
- Easy to adapt and use of Accounting softwares (SAP knowledge is a plus),
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint),
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions for day-to-day problems,
- Teamwork oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Analytical thinking ability with strong planning and organizational skills,
- Self motivated and result oriented,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Ensure that finance controls and procedures are correctly implemented and followed in accordance with the company standars,
- Monitoring accounting practices in terms of accuracy, legacy and timeliness,
- Preparation, consolidation and timely submission of IFRS reporting,
- Utilization of financial instruments to optimize the cash flow of the enterprise,
- Strenghining the ERP system and re-building the accurate reporting of the company.
- Maintenance of statutory accounts and submission of statutory returns including all relevant taxes,
Last Application Date16.