En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
Closing the accounts monthly basis and provide month end results, financial statements as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, and Profit/Loss Table. Preparing, controlling and submitting withholding tax return.
Preparing, controlling and submitting monthly value-added tax (VAT) return.
Preparing, controlling and submitting a quarterly provisional tax return.
Preparation, controlling and submitting monthly BA-BS forms. Preparing, controlling and submitting an annual corporate tax return.
Calculating net salary and payroll tax of employees and report to the management of the client in detail.
Preparing monthly payrolls of clients. Providing each payroll pay slip to the employees by email or any other way client prefers.
Ensuring the fulfillment of the requirements set by local legislation.
Preparing and managing various analysis and reports for clients.
Keeping up-to-date with general developments in accounting and changes in regulatory and other requirements.
Coordinating and conduct of annual audit activities within the required time and quality and maintaining relationships with external auditors.
Fluent command of written and spoken
Advanced use of MS Office programs and reporting tools,
Knowledge of MICRO would be preferred,
Effective and strong communications skills,
No military obligation for male candidates.
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Cost Accountant you are responsible to prepare and monitor the food & beverage as well as other inventory costs including operating equipment inventory, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Stock taking of various stores during month end and conduct timely spot checks
•Conduct the bi annual operating equipment inventory and report the losses
•Verify spoilage reports and report the same to Cost Controller for proper accounting
•Perform yield test of meat, fish and juices
•Assist in conducting market survey of food products especially fruits and vegetables
•Consolidate data for preparation of daily food & beverage flash cost report
•Assist the Executive Chef and finance team in consolidating a proper recipe costing
•Import daily micros item sales in outlets to FBM for inventory reconciliation
•Accounting for daily inter-outlet transfer requests for proper cost allocation while maintaining accurate inventory reconciliation
•Prepare and consolidate the Cost Controller report
•Perform beverage outlet spot checks on random basis
•Conduct spot checks while receiving to verify invoice quantities and weights against actual quantities and quality received.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Due to the country legislations, only Turkish Nationals can be considered for this role.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results